Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rides

Mbx11 front forks

Does anyone know where they still supply them? I was thinking about buying a 105cc motovox from the store and adding the Mbx11 forks onto it, or is there another front fork that fits it?

Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rides
    Studz in Michigan may be your only chance !

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by Blukas View Post
    Does anyone know where they still supply them? I was thinking about buying a 105cc motovox from the store and adding the Mbx11 forks onto it, or is there another front fork that fits it?
    Motovox stopped selling minibikes a few years ago; they were all 80cc, no 105cc. There are a few NOS MBX10 floating around; I see one or two on eBay, occasionally, for stupid prices. The MBX11 is hard to find, there are a couple of used ones on eBay. The MBX11 forks are nearly impossible to find; I searched daily for months, last year, before giving up on it. The only ones I ever found were on eBay; seller had 3 used ones priced at $225 each. Why not buy a Monster Moto MM-B105 or MM-B80 with front suspension? The 105 is $500 and the 80 is $450, both with free shipping from Amazon or directly from Monster Moto. You would probably end up swapping a larger engine on either one, so consider saving $50 (half the price of a 212 Predator) and getting the 80, unless you think you'd be satisfied with the 105 as is.

https://store.monstermoto.com/collec...ont-suspension

https://store.monstermoto.com/collec...ont-suspension

https://www.amazon.com/Monster-Moto-...RGHQJRA8H&th=1
    "The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits." - Albert Einstein

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rides
    I'm thinking that I don't really need this supension, plus I just bought a fresh new one, clutch was for some reason as dry as a bone and the brakes are hitting the pad when I'm not braking, but I greased up the clutch with some used 10w 40 oil and it's very smooth now, and I'll let out some air out of the tires to make my own little suspension setup and I adjusted the brakes to the point that once it wears out allitle, it will work well. By the way, does the oil have to be 10w 30 synthetic or just regular oil? Plus there is some rattling from the stock clutch, and it's tight on there with all the gaskets in. I would love some help with this clutch problem, too.
    Last edited by Blukas; 08-12-2018 at 10:15 PM.