Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rides

An early to mid 80s Bird Sprite H35 engine for sale.

ENGINE ONLY for sale. Correct type throttle for 80s Tecumseh engines on minibikes seems to be correct for an 80s Bird has Taylor spark arrestor S pipe as well as side fill tank. I know nothing else about it other than it's not locked up and seems to have compresion. Would need freshening up. $165 delivered anywhere in the lower 48 will consider realistic offers but shipping is $50 just shipped one so stay on my planet with your offer.
    "It seems that for success in science or art, a dash of Autism is essential."
    Hans Asperger

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rides
    Bump $150 shipped firm on price, it has a $50 muffler on it after all. And I have the air cleaner lid. This has a powersport style throttle and was correct for these very late 70s to early 80s bikes. It's the original engine for this bike. Will need freshening up or the price would be double or more. I'll get the serial # and figure out the year will post next week if not sold, PM me if you want me to check and take photos of it out of the bike. I may spray it with starter fluid to see what's up with it, might run.
    Last edited by Outlaw Ace; 10-09-2017 at 01:41 AM.
    Hans Asperger

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rides
    Bump, not going to get any cheaper will cost $50 to ship. $150 to your door in the lower 48
    Hans Asperger

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rides
    Bump. still $150 shipped anywhere in the lower 48. Will be cleaned up and offered on Ebay soon if no interest here.
    Last edited by Outlaw Ace; 11-14-2017 at 03:39 AM.
    Hans Asperger

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rides
    Going to give OMB members one more shot at this minibike correct H35 with taylor muffler. $150 shipped if no players in a week it goes to the dreaded Ebay to be sold. Not sure why it's not gone yet for $150 shipped but I'm not lowering the price.

$150 shipped to the lower 48.
    Hans Asperger

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rides
    OK a bit of news. Not an H35 but an H30 numbers are as follows: H30-35323M SER 9276B that would make it a 1979 model. Has some overspray on it here's a shot of the recoil side. A good engine for someone with a Sears or Bird bike of that era or anyone looking for such a mill.

Same price $150 shipped.
    Hans Asperger