Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rides

Nice Copper 1975 3hp Updraft carb large journal crank

Engine started on ether has a film in the tank, the estate sale I got it from was that of a guy I knew. He had put it away as dry of fuel as he could and I know the machine ran. Nice steel tank even has original gas line will clean up easily engine may run fine but I'd give it a going over. Beautiful shape for a used engine didn't see that much use. 3/4" drilled and tapped keyed crankshaft. Comes also with a nice old oil bath air cleaner copper colored but not a match. I have the correct cantered stem and wing nut for the oil bath unit. Asking $150 plus $50 to ship west of the big river $60 east of it for some reason crossing the Mississippi river costs more you'd think they'd find a better way to cross. Anyway $200 shipped for this great little powerplant. I've had it sitting out where I can look at it before but moved it into the toy box so it's time to go.

"It seems that for success in science or art, a dash of Autism is essential."
    Hans Asperger

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rides
    Bump $175 shipped to the lower 48 either side of the river.
    Hans Asperger

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rides
    Bump
    Hans Asperger

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rides
    Bump $175 shipped I'll never use this engine but hate to deal with Ebay so someone buy it at this low price and save me the extra BS.
    Hans Asperger

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rides
    Bump $175 shipped I won't go any lower this is a very nice engine, oil bath air cleaner with stem still comes with it.
    Hans Asperger