Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rides
    Whaaat ? I myself as a seller would not make a big deal over a low ticket $37 item I would just offer a full refund to the buyer or somehow try to make it right to work for both.

Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rides
    I just read all that on facebook. As the guy says "a set", to me that is 4 halves. Heck, the 2 halfs he sold are the same side. lol
    "CLONANZA CLAN"

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rides
    I still get my refund the guy is a smack ass idiot so they gave him charity for it, a one time goodwill gesture is what they are calling it. This guy is marooned in his own world it seems. I hate clowns, I'll never send one money again that's for sure unless it's for the Shriners.
    "It seems that for success in science or art, a dash of Autism is essential."
    Hans Asperger

Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rides
    There are some real whacko people in those mini bike groups on facebook. Beware of that crew. A couple of those guys ripped people off and then rejoined facebook with another name. lol. Ask @gumpit the jerk he was messing with that was selling a bike. All the photos the guy posted of "his" bike was really @gumpit photos. Stole the photos right off of OMB.
    "CLONANZA CLAN"

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by manchester1 View Post
    There are some real whacko people in those mini bike groups on facebook. Beware of that crew. A couple of those guys ripped people off and then rejoined facebook with another name. lol. Ask @gumpit the jerk he was messing with that was selling a bike. All the photos the guy posted of "his" bike was really @gumpit photos. Stole the photos right off of OMB.
    Agreed, and the moderator is either entertained by that kind of thing or isn't paying attention. Were it my page the boy would be booted off. He finally said he was going to stop posting, best decision he's made in a long time. Between me and Tom he was getting slaughtered, I really smoked his ass the last round so he conceded defeat it looks like. I'm sticking to here and Ebay maybe minibike swapmeet on facebook it seems much better. Speaking of facebook groups the genius pool at Minibike Nation is awfully shallow although I have friends there many from here some from my Oklahoma Minibikes page. I've gathered all those Manco wheels because I bought a lot of sprockets that fit the Manco wheels at least the 5 and 6", I have 3 full front back sets in 6" and 2 sets in 5" then I have an odd 5" and 6" that will work perfect on that Apache minibike I got as a staggered set with a slick out back and a sawtooth out front. I can't believe the fool though he won because they gave him a courtesy credit, shows you his mentality. He's got Simple Tom throbbing too, I hated to pull him into the fray but he weighed in early on. I respect him too much to have him suffer a fool on my behalf. Sorry Tom!!!
    Last edited by Outlaw Ace; 04-16-2018 at 07:31 PM.
    "It seems that for success in science or art, a dash of Autism is essential."
    Hans Asperger

Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rides
    Oh, that mini bike nation is the worse.
    "CLONANZA CLAN"

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by manchester1 View Post
    That person was removed from the OMB page for being shifty...but came back using a woman FB page. After the ribbing he/she took...it hasn't been back.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rides
    A "SET" is not parts to make 1!!!

Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by cheezy1 View Post
    That person was removed from the OMB page for being shifty...but came back using a woman FB page. After the ribbing he/she took...it hasn't been back.
    Probably back with another name.
    "CLONANZA CLAN"

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12