Thanks Thanks:  1
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rides

Vintage mini bike catalog, brochure and sales ads instructional website totalAwesome!

Most here probable know about it already, probable even know the member on here. But for those that don't, this website is awesome. I sure hope we don't crash his site. And it sure is better then searching google for the info.
    And sorry to those selling the information on ebay.... NOT!

Enjoy!

Mini Bike Collector Buying Minibikes in Michigan Rupp Ruttman Fox Honda Lil Indian Bonanza ads catalogs brochures

2. Thanks mrpat thanked for this post
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rides
    Too bad I couldn't buy that stuff now I'm retired and can afford it !!!

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Rides
    This is an incredible resource for correct info. Thanks for posting a link to it!

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rides
    Interesting for sure. It caught my eye when he states Kelly's in Rochester NY. I live about 20 minutes from the original location and remember it well. Was there many times as a kid. After mini bikes faded away Kelly's moved across the street into a very small repair shop.
    ( mowers/snow blowers etc.) Stopped in there about 35 years ago to talk with them. They had a few NOS parts still left which I purchased. They also told me they had wished they saved all of their inventory when the original Kelly's went out of business. Because of all the folks like me who were now grown up and looking for original mini bike stuff. They actually just created big piles of parts behind their shop for the garbage trucks to pick up. In any event, Kelly's was cool and nice to reminisce about those days from time to time.
    Regards, Joe51