Click to view
Click To Enlarge

"Burn outs" Gavin4 1968 Fox Doudle bug

Category: Mini Bikes

Click to view
Click To Enlarge

Avant 1969 Rupp C350

Well, 2 months ago I bought my first bike, a Cat 400x. It was a ton of fun building it with my daughter so decided to build some more. The List: Cat 400x: Predator 212, governor removed, header, intake, upgrade jet, painted etc. 1969 Rupp C350: Predator 212. All other parts are original down to the tank. (minus the throttle and grips). Sanded it down, painted etc. 1669 Rup C350 #2: Predator 212, Governor removed, 22lb springs, Header with thermal wrap, intake, upgrade jet, custom tank. All other parts are original. Even the tires are the original Rupp tires. This one needed a lot of love and got all the parts sand blasted down and then painted myself. Asuza mini bike:. Predator 212. Sanded it down and painted Dodger Blue. My neighbor wanted it to be his bike and he is a Doyer fan.
Click to view
Click To Enlarge

JakeBRG 1966 Fox Campus

Purchased from a friend. Most of the bike / wheels / fenders appears to be original. However: The rest has been "Frankensteined:" Briggs and Stratton motor from a tillier. Chinese knock-off Honda XR80 carb. Straight pipe welded to exhaust flange with "small muffler". Kenda Tires. Everything gets thread-locked daily!
Click to view
Click To Enlarge

1eyeinsa 1968 cheeftah MB1000

I bought this a couple of years ago, and just tuned it up, swapped on new tires, chain etc. Now The kids and I have blown it apart, Blasted the frame and all the components. It will be powder coated and We already have a new seat one its way back from Bill Moon in WI.
Click to view
Click To Enlarge

gotee193 1970 Rupp Scrambler

A little something for the Grandson
Click to view
Click To Enlarge

"Slick" Biggredd67 2013 Custom Custom

Chopped Bored stroked
Click to view
Click To Enlarge

nomadbynature 2016 Baja Warrior

Little project bike I picked up to cruise the forest with.
Click to view
Click To Enlarge

Havasu Dave 1959 Bug Flea

The first mini bike mass produced, although some early scooter aspects are evident.
Click to view
Click To Enlarge

"doodle" stefano225 2007 Baja DB30

Got the doodle bug used off offerup for 200.00 ,bike was in very good condition. cleaned up fuel gone bad in the tank cleaned carburetor but then ended up getting a new one from amazon for 10.00. My 14 years sold rides and I occasionally take it for a spin. Got a predator 212 non hemi for 99.00 sitting waiting to replace stock in the near future but for now enjoying stock setup.
Click to view
Click To Enlarge

stefano225 2017 Coleman ct100u

Coleman ct100u kids bike
Click to view
Click To Enlarge

Beardog 0 Tote Gote 665

Bought her from an antique dealer selling out
Click to view
Click To Enlarge

Baggertom 1972 Muskin Dune Cat

Category: Go-Karts

For Sale. Has Honda 5.5 horse engine. New green pearl paint. Need to sell, don't have room in garage.
Click to view
Click To Enlarge

"Poison" matthehammer 2012 Motovox Mbx10

Found in dumpster chipped crank ,worn flat tires,throttle d brake cable snapped,no seat,put set some genius to it
Click to view
Click To Enlarge

manchester1 1973 Alsport MTS 30, Baja Cub

Category: Trikes

I bought this trike in Illinois and had it shipped to NJ. All original with a mild restoration. Touched up the black frame, replaced all the bearings and serviced the rear. Painted the body with new reproduction decals. Had the engine gone through with new rings, points, condenser. Repaired the head rest.
Click to view
Click To Enlarge

Fantic Freddy 1971 Bird Foremost El Tigre ( JC Penney)

I bought this bike from an OMB member, it needed some love. The forks needed work and an engine. I put a Tecumseh HS50 on it. Pictures soon.
Click to view
Click To Enlarge

MattG 2017 Trailmaster MB200-2

Awesome bike! IMO best bang for the buck with stock CVT and full suspension. Out of the box can hit 50 mph down slight hills. Very smooth and comfortable ride.
Click to view
Click To Enlarge

"Blaqi" Rusty97 2000 Baja Doodle Bug

Currently Sendin It!
Click to view
Click To Enlarge

"lil blue" jamesdean054 1969 Bonanza swing arm type

i traded a 8hp kohler for the frame then built it from there
Click to view
Click To Enlarge