Register

All Rides

Click to view
Click To Enlarge

OND 1968 Lil Indian 6000

Category: Mini Bikes

1968/69 Lil Indian 6000 with a Briggs 5hp engine . Full suspension bike, with fold down handle bars.
Click to view
Click To Enlarge

"lil Fat Bay" christopher cole 2018 Coleman CT200U-EX

Wasteland Camera Department.
Click to view
Click To Enlarge

"N/A" MinibikeBoy123 2004 Amarican Powersports Hawg-ty

Hawg ty minibike, predator 212 Hemi with go powersports stage 1 performance kit.
Click to view
Click To Enlarge

Dirtnap 1999 Murray Track 2

Upgraded with a 212 Predator
Click to view
Click To Enlarge

TWM1963 1963 Powerdyne ? Forks

Powerdyne with unknown Forks
Click to view
Click To Enlarge

1963Falcon 1969 Rupp Roadster

We picked up a junk Rupp, saved the frame, added a 79CC Predator. This is a project for my son and I
Click to view
Click To Enlarge

massacre 1970 MTD Trail-Flite

Nice Little Trail Bike
Click to view
Click To Enlarge

"Lil-Blue" Vyzygoth 2012 Motovox MBX-10

Lil-Blue
Click to view
Click To Enlarge

Not2worried 2001 Manco Thunderbird

First mini bike. Picked this up for the kids.
Click to view
Click To Enlarge

"WIP" 69Cat300SS 1969 HPE Muskin Cat 300 SS

Here is my current build
Click to view
Click To Enlarge

holypotatoes 1972 Fox Fx 200 Thunderbolt

From a bleak roller, to a shiny new looking beast! I rebuilt a Fox FX200 Thunderbolt as my first official rebuild and I think it turned out quite nice if I do say so myself. There are a few imperfections as I had to keep repeatedly taking things apart and putting them back together, and setting things off to the side where they'd get clunked by other things, but overall it turned out pretty decent.
Click to view
Click To Enlarge

"Venom" Jay_Are 2018 Custom Chopper

Category: Other

I bought a mini chopper from Craigslist for $400 and replaced many parts as well as some frame modifications and installation of a battery and lightning set up including LED underlighting. I did this project over the last year to have a ride at the Republic of Texas (ROT) biker rally. The theme of the bike is the Spider-man villain Venom.
Click to view
Click To Enlarge

"Royce's Ride" daddyj63 1970 Sears Super-2 Speed 143-607022

This is my wife's father's mini bike (Schulenburg, TX). It has been in a barn since before he passed away in 1995 - lots of surface rust. It still says "Sears" and "4.0 Horsepower; the model and S/N tag are still riveted to the engine shroud. I had never in my life seen a 2-speed and jackshaft. I would like to restore it to riding condition for our son, Grayson, who will be 9 this December. I can turn a wrench but have limited knowledge in the ways of restorations.
Click to view
Click To Enlarge

kevinburns 1976 Garton Fox Chopper

Category: Other

Garton Fox Corporation 1976 Fox Chopper in original condition. Garton Fox Corporation, now defunct was located in Jamesville and Milwaukee Wisconsin. I believe the Moto Cross line of MX style bikes were manufactured in Milwaukee Wisconsin. I knew something was not correct after searching for this exact bike, and was unable to find it, "I only found one other". After looking at the 1975 Montgomery Ward Silver Fox, and the 1977 Sears 1975 Free Spirit Moto Cross bikes and noticing the differences; it drove me crazy. Feeling I had an original Fox Chopper and not a spray can painted frankinbike, I searched and searched until I stumbled on a web site.Adverts are of the Fox Silver Fox and Fox manufactured Free Spirit Moto Cross. I also included a picture of an Owners manual stating the Garton Fox name and Milwaukee plant.
Click to view
Click To Enlarge

"ken" repairchallenge 1951 doodlebug? doodlebug

accepting offers, it runs. Will deliver if on my travels, southern ontario to columhus ohio area
Click to view
Click To Enlarge

jimtheman 1969 bonanza bc-1500 sh ( i think )

Bonanza with Hodaka ace 100 engine . i think its 1969 bought this bike about a year ago from a friend who had stored in his shop for many years. he bought it new as a teenager living in California. I rebuilt the carb, cleaned the tank and installed new throttle cable. started on 2nd kick. i've ridden it and went through all the gears just fine. wow is it fast. the throttle keeps speeding up as it runs. im sure I did something incorrectly when installing. anybody got a suggestion on whats wrong having trouble downloading pictures ill try again later
Click to view
Click To Enlarge

Robert N 1971 Bird Unknown

1970 Bird
Click to view
Click To Enlarge

F150Motocrosser 1963 Tote Gote 610

1963 Tote Gote Model 610, original survivor. Cool little bike!!!
Click to view
Click To Enlarge

metalhead1982 1978 Honda Mini-Trail CT70

My first bike
Click to view
Click To Enlarge

"Blue Poison" barmstro 2000 Manco 573 Cruiser

This is one of two Manco 573 cruisers I own. This one I recently outfitted with a Nitrous Fed Vegas Carts 460cc big block 34mm carburetor, header, NR racing 306 cam, 50 # springs. She is a torque monster.
Page 1 of 26 1234567891011 ... LastLast