Click To Enlarge

"spider" Raskin 2014 Monster Moto mmb80

Category: Mini Bikes

Monster Moto mmb80 custom
Click to view
Click To Enlarge

fhpe77 1971 JC Penny El Tigre

I purchased this El Tigre from a gentleman who had it listed on Craigslist during October 2016. It had a flat rear tire and the engine had not been started in years. I gave the starter a gentle pull and felt the good compression. The engine is a 2000 Tecumseh H35, so the bike was properly re-powered at some point. My goal for this bike it to restore and improve it's functionality, which has been achieved. A new adjustable carburetor was installed. I added a new clutch and clutch brake, new wheels and tires, period correct grips and more. The next phase will be a custom paint job.
Click to view
Click To Enlarge

Bigthumbs32 1970 Cat 250x Cat 250x ?

Not sure if it's cat...break on left side..like it her still
Click to view
Click To Enlarge

Js333112 1948 Scat kitty Scat kitty

! I'm unsure of the year but on the frame it has 1948 engraved???? I'd say it's from the 1960 era
Click to view
Click To Enlarge

"Shortster" vpisu4ever 1974 AMF Harley-Davidson X90

Purchased for me new, by my Father in 1974.
Click to view
Click To Enlarge

slow greg 1970 Bug margay cheetah stinger.....cheetah

Category: Go-Karts

go karts bug margay lancer
Click to view
Click To Enlarge

slow greg 1960 Bug wasp

1960s bug wasp kart
Click to view
Click To Enlarge

Xjallday 1963 Fox 2100

I recently purchased this fox for $50. It had 6" Azusa tri stars on the rear and 5" Azusa featherlites on the front. It also came with the original or le Mans steering wheel and 4" le Mans wheels ( and the original spindles to mount the le Mans wheels).
Click to view
Click To Enlarge

"Get it outta my house" Xjallday 1969 ARCO 2500

This is a picture of my ARCO 2500 with a 2.5hp Briggs and Stratton. I got this bike in a package trade and it was a complete mess. With the forks bent back to the and no seat or rear wheel, nobody could see what I saw. This is my first build and I'm hoping to do many more!
Click to view
Click To Enlarge

Pak-Jak Man 1970 right Way Pak-Jak

Category: Other

The Pak-Jak is a 3 wheeled inline scooter with a floating suspension system. Top Speed of 35 mph and able to scoot over a 24" log, lever on the side of machine to lock rear wheel suspension to allow going up a hill over 45 degrees.
Click to view
Click To Enlarge

"Draggin' Ass" DannyDodge 1974 ruttman horny toad

soon to be a dual engine drag bike
Click to view
Click To Enlarge

smudvapor 1971 Coleman Sport Bike 2.4

Second mini bike I ever bought.
Click to view
Click To Enlarge

barmstro 2013 Baja Warrior

Baja warrior. Picked up cheap. Been wanting one this body style just for fun and dig the headlight for night riding with friends. Scored a week or so ago not running and beat up. Replaced tank, carb, tightened almost every screw and replaced several missing bolts in fenders, quick job starightening fenders and brackets, straftened bent head light bucket best I could, tightened chain, quick cheap seeat recover, removed lame stickers and she is a descent rider already. Need to fix or replace one peg, and replace jackshaft cover if PO doesn't find first and ride the hell out of it. Another one added and staying as apart of my personal collection for now.
Click to view
Click To Enlarge

barmstro 1981 Sears / Manco Puddle Jumper

Project in the works. Plan on installing 212cc predator I got for winning 1st place at the Hot Rod Riot in Victoria Tx at the 2016 Texas Outlaw Mini bike races aka T.O.M.B. Gonna be a racer not a show queen!
Click to view
Click To Enlarge

"76" chopperbunch 1965 Fox Doodle Bug

Fox Doodle Bug
Click to view
Click To Enlarge

danford1 1979 Sears Puddle Jumper

Late 70's possibly early 80's Sears Puddle Jumper. From what I could find this is probably their "Best" model. It has Front and Rear suspension, a powerful Briggs Animal engine with slight mods. It rides well and runs very strong :-)
Click to view
Click To Enlarge

WarriorGote 2004 Baja Motorsports Warrior MB200

was a stock MB200 that i picked up off of Craigslist as a toy to run with my dog. Eventually changed some of the cheap crap off of it.
Click to view
Click To Enlarge

FOMOGO 1976 Heald Super Bronc VT-812

A mostly original survivor.
Click to view
Click To Enlarge

HarleyJJ 1968 Harley Davidson M65

Bought from original owner with only 98 miles!
Page 1 of 16 1234567891011 ... LastLast