Click To Enlarge

noseoil 2004 Baja MB 165

Category: Mini Bikes

Needing some work, but it runs...
Click to view
Click To Enlarge

bhobs 1971 Benelli Dynamo

1971 Benelli Dynamo mini bike that I inherited from my Grandpa. This bike has enormous sentimental value to my family. A buddy of mine who's more mechanical than I am got it running again so now it needs some cosmetic help (seat, chrome, paint, etc.). I hope I can get it back in great condition so it can create even more memories for the next generation.
Click to view
Click To Enlarge

Xjallday 1963 Fox 2100

Category: Go-Karts

I picked this Fox 2100 up a few weeks ago and it's really coming nice. I cant wait to pick the seat cushion up from the upholster. Hopefully I'll finished pics up really soon
Click to view
Click To Enlarge

Woody212 70 Sears Super 2 Speed

Not sure what year. 1969, 1970ish Sears Super 2 Speed with 1971 Tec 3.5hp and Comet 2 speed jackshaft.
Click to view
Click To Enlarge

mini projects 1970 CCS grasshopper chopper Charger

I found this on CL I had to get 70s mini bike chopper wow
Click to view
Click To Enlarge

"slick" mini projects 1970 dragster unknown

after and before pics of my drag mini bike project done and put it together ready to ride this summer there is a couple before pics
Click to view
Click To Enlarge

mini projects 1970 bonanza mini bike chopper

cool finds
Click to view
Click To Enlarge

Rupp Rider 52 1967 Rupp Continental Electra C-350-AL

Purchased new in 1967 from Uncle Don's Toys Shop in Palm Springs, CA. The Rupp Continental Electra was one of two mini-bike's that I owned as a youth. My other bike was a Fox bought used from my older sister.My preferred place to ride were in the sandy roads and washes behind Palm Springs during the mid to late 1960's.
Click to view
Click To Enlarge

"Red" Raskin 2015 Coleman ct200u

gx200 6.5 hp clone ..removed,governor,air filter box.. added shorty hotdog muffler 68t rear sprocket to 10t clutch ..tiny tach and mb200 seat with metal pan ..quite comfy and fun street ride
Click to view
Click To Enlarge

73whitelighting 2017 Bomber 57

Drag mini bike..
Click to view
Click To Enlarge

"Night Rider" Old Lady 1970 Sportsman SMT 500 Mini Trail

My first build/overhaul. I stripped the frame, repainted it, made a new seat, new cables, wheels, tires, brakes, clutch, exhaust, carburetor, head gasket, ground the eye brows, port and polished the intake and exhaust and lapped the valves to improve compression.
Click to view
Click To Enlarge

"Big Red" Old Lady 2015 Coleman CT2ooU

My husband bought this for me for my 50th Birthday! I was always jealous of my brothers minibikes growing up in the 70's. Now I have one - or two of my own! We ride this on pur mountain property. I made a Dump Truck out of a recycle bin to tote things around. (rocks , tools my chainsaw...) I love it! Except for the bumpy ride, but I recently fixed that with springs for the seat.
Click to view
Click To Enlarge

"tardis" neo71665 1970 monkey wards 424

being restored, restromoded to a 525
Click to view
Click To Enlarge

"" THE GOTE "" 64GOTEMAN 1964 Bonham Tote Gote

The Gote. Total redo, not much left original, but Nostalgic as all shit. Still doing small things but it's mostly done. 1964 frame, modern tuned, custom powdercoated Honda GX160 with custom exhaust.
Click to view
Click To Enlarge

Xjallday 1960 Simplex Twin engine challenger?????????

Category: Go-Karts

Just found on craigslist and scooped it up cheap and would love to find out more info on it. Simplex, unsure the exact year and model. Twin engine, 5" front, 6" rear, magnesium outter, steel inner wheels.
Click to view
Click To Enlarge

N.roy 1970 Ruttman Grasshoper

I just buy the firs gas machine i ride when i was 8 or 9, the guy pass away and i was able to buy it, a chance
Click to view
Click To Enlarge

tylerlcarl 1995 Baja Warrior

Still in the middle of rebuilding it. Its in pieces.
Click to view
Click To Enlarge

philj1261 1993 Swisher Ride King

Category: Other

My new toy. It needs a little engine work and some parts replaced but I should be able to get it up and running soon.
Page 1 of 17 1234567891011 ... LastLast