Click To Enlarge

danicurf 1975 alsport sl

Category: Trikes

1975 alsport trisport 440 sl
Click to view
Click To Enlarge

wthanel 1971 Rupp Roadster II

Category: Mini Bikes

Purchased this bike used missing some parts. I am slowly restoring it.
Click to view
Click To Enlarge

Tenroc 1980 Baja Doodle Bug

New mini bike project.
Click to view
Click To Enlarge

kingnothing71us 1971 Rupp Hustler

I got this bike with intentions of making it whole again. The engine is missing parts, it has mountain bike handle bars, missing the jackshaft but, the frame, forks, wheels, seat, and gas tank are in decent shape. I could make a rat-bike/chopper out of it but I don't want to destroy something that is so original.
Click to view
Click To Enlarge

"General Mini" bryankuban 1969 Cat don't remember

This was a fun build with my oldest son. Took a little bit more money and research than I thought it would but we both love it.
Click to view
Click To Enlarge

"The Beast" Verb 1970 Gemini sst 80

A labor, in reckless abandonment, to turn a 1970 Gemini SSt 80 into a stone cold flat track bike.212 Hemi, extended swing arm, 10" wheels, knobbies, boobies, shoeys, and some other stuff
Click to view
Click To Enlarge

"Smokey" RauwolfAutoWorks 2004 Yerf Dog 31700

A big, fun, noisy, diesel powered monster that I've been working on since I was 17
Click to view
Click To Enlarge

"Stock Predator" MRMDX 2017 Custom Homemade

Category: Go-Karts

Smaill homemade Go Kart with a Predator 212, Does around 40
Click to view
Click To Enlarge

"The Cruiser" StretcherZ 1973 Unknown Unknown

Its a vintage frame I picked up, Not exactly sure of the year, and no idea of the make and model.Its my favorite and my goto cruiser.
Click to view
Click To Enlarge

Elcee53 0 Benelli Volcano et al

My Benelli mini bikes. Projects for the future are a Benelli Hornet and one or two Benelli Dynamos.
Click to view
Click To Enlarge

AldoA 2014 Ssr 110>140>160 Dx

Traded it for a 2011 MacBook pro. At the time it was actually a clutch less 110 with no rear master cylinder. I was dumb and went for it, but it's opened up a huge can of learning worms. It has extended 17" alum rear swing arm, dampening 1200lb rear shock, 778mm front inverted forks 8" travel, vm26 piranha 140cc rebuilt once (took it out one dusty time and it was burning oil like crazy) an eBay piston and 16$ later good to go. Now it has an oil cooler, z40 cam not yet installed. Not sure if I will. I have 13-19t front sprockets, 35, 37, 37,40, 42,45 rear sprockets I believe. I can't really say I'm content with a combo. 1st is always too short and I always want a 5th gear. Technically I'm waiting on the 19t front from china.im hoping it drags out first.
Click to view
Click To Enlarge

AldoA 58 Chevy Apache

Category: Other

Have just about everything to fully restore, but he's never gonna do it.. This is my friends with the mini bike. I just happen to have a bunch a pictures. And have done all known work on it too.
Click to view
Click To Enlarge

AldoA 47 Jeep Willys

Category: Other

36x10.50's front Dana 44 rear 60 4.10Crossover power steeringChevelle 283 sm465 np205
Click to view
Click To Enlarge

dmetcalf69 2012 Bad Dog Gigantic Ballon

Kit ordered and hand assembled/built.Cleaned up the frame, welds and painted to choiceassembled and built as I went Paint and Assembly time 2 - 3 weeksI would like to now modify the existing Mini Bike but need suggestions on the following.Performance starts slow and stays there, tops out around 20 - 25MPHDisk Brakes I have a manual on the sprocket break but it isn't very efficient
Click to view
Click To Enlarge

"Ol' Red" Savatage 1952 Savage Vanguard

1952 Savage VanguardJacobsen 984 two cycle
Click to view
Click To Enlarge

fairbanks 1958 Bonham Tote gote

more photos didn't have access to first post B model tote gote
Page 1 of 20 1234567891011 ... LastLast