Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rides

Narrow Super Bronc forks or alternative

Looking for either the narrower forks or an alternative idea front end for a Super Bronc. I dont need the handle bars. I am just working on an idea to run car tires instead of balloon tires. I have some Saturn donut spares that might look intersting and are the same bolt pattern as the original rims.

Gumpit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rides
    alsport trikes had wide and narrow variations to their forks , (front end). a few years back,...with some slight modification i mounted a alsport front end to a boonie bike that had been wrecked. gave the boonie a different look due to the springs etc. ...... never tried it on a big super bronc.
    the large super bronc frame i`m working on now will have a downsized 18-850-8 tire on the rear and a narrow trailer tire on the front. without fenders. i`m still giving thought to a custom somewhat lowered seat utilizing 9" shocks in rear if possible.
    good luck with your super bronc,....sounds like a cool and interesting project.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by rimfire View Post
    alsport trikes had wide and narrow variations to their forks , (front end). a few years back,...with some slight modification i mounted a alsport front end to a boonie bike that had been wrecked. gave the boonie a different look due to the springs etc. ...... never tried it on a big super bronc.
    the large super bronc frame i`m working on now will have a downsized 18-850-8 tire on the rear and a narrow trailer tire on the front. without fenders. i`m still giving thought to a custom somewhat lowered seat utilizing 9" shocks in rear if possible.
    good luck with your super bronc,....sounds like a cool and interesting project.
    Boonie forks will fit a Bronc frame without any mods...
    @gumpit

Last edited by Studeman68; 01-12-2018 at 07:20 PM.
    "The 2 most common elements found on Earth are Hydrogen and Stupidity"