Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rides
    Provided Answers: 1

Answered: Please help identify

I know it's a Gemini...about what year and model ? Sorry for the sideways photo's.IMG_4978.JPGIMG_4977.JPG

2. "The gemini was a B4 scrambler, this info was posted up by member "Ding Ding" a little while back

Quote Originally Posted by Ding Ding View Post

Puma were identical, Pretty sure they weren't marked as Gemini across the seat though, a few companies were getting the bikes an selling them

The Puma version was called and S-400 The puma lineup was the same SST made mini bikes as Gemini.

I think they probably sold them roughly 1971-1974 like that, as rollers and fully loaded. A company called auranthetic had them converted and turned into electric bikes around 1973-1974.....I would imagine that shin sang tong was offering them for a song be rid of them at that point so they were affordable to use as a base for them to build from."

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rides
    Provided Answers: 21
    Looks like a Puma
    "CLONANZA CLAN"

Mentioned
    75 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Rides
    Provided Answers: 249
    The gemini was a B4 scrambler, this info was posted up by member "Ding Ding" a little while back

Quote Originally Posted by Ding Ding View Post

Puma were identical, Pretty sure they weren't marked as Gemini across the seat though, a few companies were getting the bikes an selling them

The Puma version was called and S-400 The puma lineup was the same SST made mini bikes as Gemini.

I think they probably sold them roughly 1971-1974 like that, as rollers and fully loaded. A company called auranthetic had them converted and turned into electric bikes around 1973-1974.....I would imagine that shin sang tong was offering them for a song be rid of them at that point so they were affordable to use as a base for them to build from.
    Last edited by markus; 08-10-2018 at 06:52 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Rides
    I concur.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rides
    Thank you markus and Ding Ding....doing some research, that's what I came up with...Scrambler. It has Gemini on the back side of the seat, and currently a McCulloch that I can put to use on a vintage Fox kart I have...I will be looking for a 4hp Tec. to put on it.

Mentioned
    75 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Rides
    Not sure what that mac you have is (looks like maybe a 49 ), but I have been wanting an MC6 for a 1961 caper cycle I've got. I would build a done/ready to run period correct HS40 for a done ready to run 6 setup similar to this one pictured (angle mount, recoil start, etc..)

I don't want to get into a Mac rebuild or search for a bunch of parts etc. for the same.... and I dont want to spend any money, all my cash and time is tied up in Tec engines and parts currently
    Last edited by markus; 08-13-2018 at 08:44 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rides
    Your looking for a MC6...I might be able to help with that. I just sold an MC10 that I never should have ! I run dual MC75's on a Blitz kart, and an MC 45 on another.

Mentioned
    75 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by Doug Jorgensen View Post
    Your looking for a MC6...I might be able to help with that. I just sold an MC10 that I never should have ! I run dual MC75's on a Blitz kart, and an MC 45 on another.
    If you do let me know, I havent started on any fresh HS40's just yet, but getting ready to get a few going, I only have like 4 left though to work on, I can do an HS50 slanted engine too as I have one 5hp slanted intake left.