blackrebel

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Media Albums About

• For real. The Misfits warranted their own chapter in the book but got no coverage in the movie. They spent too much time on Bad Brains too. but you know what, I've never seen a movie that was anywhere near as good as the book it came from
    no not yet. i really need to. im right in the middle of reading this icelandic saga book thoug. its pretty sweet
    Did you hear someone north of us dump out a whole clip a few minits ago? It's getting hairy around here this summer... Do you got a cd burner?
    Thats fine but if you do want it you guys can just have it cause im not gonna do anything with it
    I wanna buy those but my dad wont let me since i wear a nine and by the time its winter he thinks ill out grow those even though i want them and there like 12 bucks now
    Old DOC MARTEN Oxblood Boots skinhead oi punk Hot Topic - eBay (item 220407140466 end time May-08-09 20:51:43 PDT). check these out, I remember you were looking for a pair.
    hey its max from across the street so i heard that you got some extra motors. my bike's engine is currently out so what do you want for one of those engines i got some punk rock stuff to trade if want to trade an engine for some of those. message me back
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…