Recent content by Danoh

1. D

Can anyone solve this mystery?

My name is not Holmes, I am 64 years old, I am not a child, and dont deserve to be treated like one. I have lived long enough to be wiser than you probably ever will be. You and others like you hopefully will learn to treat people with respect. I explained all I know to explain about the...
  2. D

Predator 212 cc low oil sensor

Does anyone know where you disconnect the low oil sensor on a Predator 212cc engine? I have one on a buggy and it shuts off in curves, mainly when turning right very fast.:blink:
  3. D

I bought a new carb, and then the company was really gracious to send me the newest one that just came out. The carb is not the problem. I will check the flywheel key, but I dont know how to check the electronic ignition. There is a definite misfire when I run it without a load. I...
  4. D

I have a 6.5 h.p overhead valve engine on a Baja Warrier mini bike (196 cc). I posted on this forum before that it would only run on half choke and then quit when you take the choke off. I tried cleaning the carb and no luck. I ordered a new carb, put on new gaskets, , guaged the valves as...
  5. D

DO NOT use Ethenol gas

Hi, Greygoose. We still have some gas stations here in Virginia that sells 100% gas, and that is all I ever use in my small engines. As you said in your video, I took the carb off the mini bike engine that I bought used, and there was white chalkey residue that had to be scraped out of...
  6. D

DO NOT use Ethenol gas

I bought a Baja Warrier mini bike that the engine had been run on ethanol by the previous owner and the carb on the engine has been completely ruined. It has been cleaned at least 6 times with carb cleaner and fine wire, and it will still run only on half choke, then it ruins the spark...
  7. D

Predator 196 cc engine problem

Re-jetting might be an option I will try if a new carb does not solve the problem. By the way, I was trying to get the engine adjusted with the air filter off the engine. Would this have contributed to the engines problem? It is the stock air filter, but it was not on the engine while I...
  8. D

There is an idle screw and right under it is a black plastic jet that is inserted by just pushing it straight down (no threads) I pulled it out, cleaned it with a wire, and pushed it back in. It seemed to run just a little better, but still not right. I have a new carb ordered on its way...
  9. D

Tried cleaning the jet under the idle screw. It seemed to run a little better, as at least it would run with the choke off but it still did not want to idle when it came to a stop. To get it to start pulling out at first, I would have to push the bike a little with my feet on the ground to get...
  10. D

I recently bought a Baja Warrier mini bike used and it has a 196 cc Predator engine. The problem I am having is the engine will start up and run on half choke, but after proper warm up, when I take the choke off, it will die immediately. I have made several attempts at cleaning the carb and...