Recent content by davidtown

1. D

Indian Mini Mini MM5A Parts needed

I have looked and looked. Even searched around this site. Still needing some parts to my my mini a ripping ride. Anything and any leads will help. Thanks, Dave
  2. D

Indian mini MM5A detune the detuned Help!

Found this PDF on the very helpful Indian mini website. Worth a read. How much performance can one expect if they follow these instructions?
  3. D

Right on Steve!!! I'll be over next Sunday say around noon and you can show me in person. Thanks for the info. I'll keep ya posted. Dave
  4. D

I have a new to me Indian MM5a 48cc coming my way here in the new future. Looking over the owners manual it says that the bike is detuned to go 10mph but can be tuned to go faster. The PO is recommending a new piston and honing so I can go with an oversized piston to start. Of course...
  5. D

Indian MM5a or M5a wanted

My idea of cheaper can best be described as $300 if the mini comes in a box as parts and needs more parts and paint. $500 if it is mainly all there but ugly. Thanks, Dave
  6. D

One member PM'd me and I need to posts to respond. I'll post here a response as well
  7. D

Hello everyone, Looking for an Indian MM5a, M5a or Italjet mini bike. My intention is to get a bike for my kids to rip around on. If it needs to be pieced back together or whatever I am ok with that. Prefer something cheaper that needs some work. I live in Bend, Oregon. Thanks...