Recent content by Dlev

1. D

Anyone have any idea what make/model mini bike may be?

Thanks for the tip.......... I need all the help I can get as I am just getting into the mini bike world!:confused:
  2. D

Is there any reason why I cannot add a drum brake set-up to this bike and not rely on the scrub brake? Are there any tips/tricks to be aware of?
  3. D

Thanks for the feedback! I'm trying to figure out what restoration is worth doing to this bike.
  4. D

Can you help me figure out what this may be? How about the approximate age? The bike has a scrubb brake. Bike is rough...... but a project lies ahead!
  5. D

Which mini bike kit to buy?

I am modifying a predator 212 engine. This is my first project! I am really building this for something to do and to learn about engines and the process. I am planning on selling the bike after I am done and doing another one. I am 5' 11' and 170 pounds.
  6. D

I have been looking on Craig's List, but have not really found much in my area.
  7. D

Does anyone have any recommendations for mini bike kits. I am considering the Azusa AZ3542 with 8" wheels, the Road Rocket or the Hornet mini bike kits. If you have a particular preference, please state why! Thanks for your help.