Recent content by mac350

1. mac350

help with my custom mini chopper build

i am building a chopper from scratch. i am putting a 8hp briggs on it and i am removing the points and adding a charging system to it. it also is going to have an electric starter in it. my question to everyone is that i need to wire it up and i am not sure were to start. i am making it street...
  2. mac350

help with my 8hp briggs

i am building a mini chopper and i am using an 8hp briggs that i have. i want to run lights on the chopper and i am not sure how. if anyone has any ideas please let me know.
  3. mac350

Briggs & Stratton 9HP Vanguard

ya thanks i thought that there would be a better response on performance parts for a Briggs.
  4. mac350

Briggs & Stratton 9HP Vanguard

hey guys i have this 9 hp Briggs motor and i am thinking of making one of my bikes a mini drag bike. i am looking for racing parts for this type of motor. does anyone know were i can get parts i would be grateful. if anyone has any info or any ideas, it would be a great help.
  5. mac350

Small engine super charger? Look

i want one lolololol
  6. mac350

Torque specs

hey guys can any one tell me what the torque specs are on the head of a 5hp Briggs flat head.
  7. mac350

Finished my first MiniBike

hey the mini looks great:thumbsup:
  8. mac350

Congrats nitro drew on his new baby..

congrats on the new mini. lol
  9. mac350

any ny events

hey guys are there any new york events going on or have gone on.
  10. mac350

just a few of my mini's

ya the header is loud as hell. i love it.
  11. mac350

just a few of my mini's

Finlay some one that knows what it is lolol thanks
  12. mac350

just a few of my mini's

hey guys i just thought i would show a few of the mini's that i have. they are all still works in progress. let me know what you think.
  13. mac350

wont stay running

can you explain the jello part lolol
  14. mac350

Bonanza! Bike

nice mini for a 100. why cant i find deals like that. lolol good luck you will have a ton of fun on it. it will be the first of many!!
  15. mac350

wont stay running

i have a 5 hp Tecumseh. it was running when i got it. it sat for a few years till i found a frame that i wanted to put it on. know that it is in a frame i cant get it to stay running. it will stat with the spray starter but just stall like it is not getting gas. i swapped out 3 carbs and still...