Recent content by noonar

1. N

Predator engine on motorcycle frame?

Yeah I am looking to build something a lot like that I am going to a motorcycle scrap yard soon to look for something small. I hope I find something tiny and cool to work on all summer:laugh:
  2. N

The motorcycle frame is much different than that one.
  3. N

Well, at my scrap yard they have cheap stuff and I saw an old motorcycle. It looked like it was pretty lightweight It probably won't run, but my though was that it might be cool to put a Predator 212 in it Can this be done easily? With a good mount will it work good? Enough power...
  4. N

Mounting Plate, Motovox

That's awesome! Thanks
  5. N

Mounting Plate, Motovox

So I don't need to drill anything to use the plate? The plate will bolt down, and the engine will mount to the plate, right?
  6. N

Mounting Plate, Motovox

Yes that is the plate I am going to buy
  7. N

Mounting Plate, Motovox

Sweet, so I can just go right ahead and buy a Predator 212cc with the mounting plate and I'll be set?
  8. N

Mounting Plate, Motovox

Do you need any sort of mounting plate to put a Predator 212cc engine in the Motovox MBX10? Or does it just bolt right in? Thanks :laugh:
  9. N

Mounting a Predator on my Road Bike?

I'll probably just do the 2 stroke kit then
  10. N

I have a Giant Escape 2. And I'm still interested in the bike rack mount
  11. N

I'm interested in something like that...
  12. N

Hey guys. I have a road bike that is really lightweight and I think motorizing it would increase the fun of it. I need to know if there's a way to mount the engine on a luggage rack type thing like in this picture : http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d107/edanvhadat/IMG_1758.jpg OR if...
  13. N

Motovox

That thing looks totally sick... If it's less than 400 bucks I need to start saving up money for it...
  14. N

stihl chainsaw engine for mini?

How'd you mount the engine