Recent content by NotClaudio

1. N

Bt200x Won't start sometimes

Thank you for the cap I’ll definelty check it out. The new carb also gave me some more top speed but the only thing that kinda concerns me is the amount of backfire the bike has when I full throttle and then let go, it’s a pretty decent amount and it’s fairly loud. Is that normal or should I...
  2. N

Today I got the new carb that you guys suggested me to get, I put it in the bike and once I turned the choke off the bike would start on its own, so I played a bit around with the idle screws. At one point the bike didn’t even start anymore and I kept playing with the screws, until when I come...
  3. N

So the motor sounds like its chocking, it sounds like it doesn't have enough gas and then it dies right when I pull the throttle or it just dies on its own after a couple seconds. I'll try to upload a video if I can. By the way the bike still leaks and Im still trying to figure out from where...
  4. N

Cleaned the carb and saw that the reason why it was leaking was that I screwed back the bowl in the wrong position. Nothing changed, I mean it got even worse because now after I run for a 1/2 minutes the bike just dies and doesn’t start anymore. I feel like the problem has to do with the idle...
  5. N

So today I went on a ride and the bike worked just fine, after 15 minutes the bike just died. Closed the gas made it start like that a couple times and then put the gas back on and the bike worked fine for like 5 more mins before dying again. So I went back home and open the carb bowl and...
  6. N

So I didn’t clean the carb yet but today the bike did exactly what I described, I turned it on,15 seconds after I was riding it, it died on me. So out of curiosity I closed the gas and made the bike start as usual and it ran for a solid 30 seconds before actually dying. After it died I opened...
  7. N

I really don’t think so, I also had a full empty gas tank 1 day ago, rode it till it died.
  8. N

My gas tank cap leaks a bit but there has never been water next to it so I don’t think so.
  9. N

I changed the spark plug a month ago so I don’t think that’s the problem, I also used different types of fuels in the past days so I don’t thing that’s the problem either. I changed carb 1 week ago but it could be that or possibly even the coil but I have no idea how to check the coil because I...
  10. N

So I ran into this problem a couple days ago, my bt200x would start and run just fine and then if I try to start it 3 hours later it will start but once the choke is off the bike will either die right after or after i pull the throttle. I usually just give up after about 6/7 tries and I just...