Recent content by nuspedd77

1. N

Updated '90 MANCO Streaker Resto-mod

Well here it is, all I'm waiting on is my motor and it's done. What do you guys think? The last pic is for reference of what it looked like when I picked it up.
  2. N

'90 MANCO Streaker RestoMod

Wow!! Awesome job on your Streaker LN666. I did consider doing a complete resto job but decided to modify as well, especially cuz of the handle bar issue. I have a set of killer BMX handle bars that I will be installing after cutting off the existing ones. And you are right, I'm leaning to...
  3. N

ruby, first make sure you have split the rims by removing the three screws (manco rims) that hold the pieces together. then simply lay wheel flat on the ground and step on tire itself on the sides around rim to "flatten" rubber and break loose from rim. finally pull rim little by little up and...
  4. N

This is my first minibike rebuild. Attached you will find pics of the Streaker in original condition followed by pics as I progressed thru the rebuild; (the frame freshly sandblasted, then chromed. wheels in "as-is" then chromed). It is still a work in progress but will be completed soon. I hope...
  5. N

$75 Doodlebug

I noticed you live in Texas, where exactly cuz I also noticed you mentioned about knowing DB 's in running condition for less than $100. I'm also in Texas (Brownsville), let me know, thanks! Not sure if this posted right but it's meant for "blkscorpion80."
  6. N

Carbs interchangeable?

Awesome....thanx for the info so quickly...hopefully it gets 1 of 2 bikes running.
  7. N

Carbs interchangeable?

I have a 3.5hp Briggs I/C motor with bad carb (fuel leaks from everywhere). I found a 2hp Briggs that runs well, could I use the carb from this one on the 3.5hp? (cheaper to buy this 2hp versus new carb for 3.5hp)
  8. N

What is it???

Thanks for ur help!:thumbsup
  9. N

What is it???

I recently got into minibikes after years of wanting one. This is the second one I got Sunday, but don't know what make/model, Thnx!