Recent content by Purevil

1. P

Starting help needed

Thx NorCal:thumbsup:
  2. P

Starting help needed

Anyone able to tell me what the proper set for it would be?
  3. P

Starting help needed

I installed a Black Mamba Jr Cam, heavier springs, and an aluminum flywheel and now when I try to pull start my Baja Warrior it is either really hard to pull or suck my hand back so hard I feel like firecrackers blew up in it. Can anyone help with what I can or should look at changing? If ands...
  4. P

Lookin for help-hard to pull start

So I have a Baja 200 that i installed a Black Mamba Jr cam, 26 lb springs, billet flywheel, cold air intake, header, and 8* timing key into. Now, WHEN I do get it running, it runs fine, but I have a serious time starting it. When I pull the starter it will jerk itself out of my hand seriously...
  5. P

Is the Intake manifold insulator needed

Well, I went and reinstalled that piece and it fired right up. I can't figure it out but it's needed. She ran shitty rich and spit fuel out the carb with the .036 jet, so I went back to the stock jet and it not only fired up with one pull but runs pretty smooth. I just hope it isn't lean. I'll...
  6. P

Yep, that's it. I guess I will reinstall and see. I do have a gasket there, but...
  7. P

Like the subject, I'd like to know if the Intake manifold insulator is needed and what it actually does. This is on a gx200. I swapped in a Black Mamba Jr cam, 26lb springs, removed the gov, added alum flywheel, header, .140 emul tube, .036 jet, and intake. Now the dang thing won't start and...
  8. P

ARC Alum Flywheel Help needed

Damn, thanks for the info though. You just saved me an ass pain of trying to grind shit to fit. Lol Scott Re
  9. P

ARC Alum Flywheel Help needed

So I purchased an ARC flywheel and timing key for our Baja MB200 LYOY motor and cannot get it to install. The problem I am having is with the light coils that are inside the flywheel. My ARC doesn't seem to fit over them. I wanted to see if anyone of you have had this issue and found a fix...
  10. P

Drilling & Tapping Crankshaft made easy

Is anyone selling these yet? I have a Baja Warrior 6.5 Clone and a GTC torque converter to install on it. I just need to drill and tap the crankshaft first. RE
  11. P

Drilling & Tapping Crankshaft made easy

Is anyone selling these yet? I have a Baja Warrior 6.5 Clone and a GTC torque converter to install on it. I just need to drill and tap the crankshaft first. RE