Recent content by say2345

1. S

mini bike frame and stuff

I am interested in the frame, I live outside of Salem OR. still a bit of a drive, but shipping shouldn't be to bad, or we could meet. I will send you a PM.
  2. S

After market exhuast and air filters

I have a 5 hp Briggs that was originally a go-kart motor. My son and I have built a new mini bike frame for it. I'd like to change out the exhaust, and get a cool looking air filter for it (the orig. wasn't there when we purchased it). Anyone know who makes them and what the correct part numbers...
  3. S

3 Wheel Tote Goat on CL in PTld OR.

~ RARE ~ tote goat 3 wheeler I saw this and had to share! The seller says this is a 3 wheel tote goat. Its a cool looking bike for sure. Take a look, as far as I know its still for sale. I dont have any way of getting it home or I would be looking to buy it myself.
  4. S

Any idea's on this CL Find...

Hello, I emailed a guy in Portland OR on Saturday about a mini he had advertised for $150 bucks. Here is the picture he sent me. He thought it was home made, I dont think so.
  5. S

Can this chrome be fixed?

I used my Dremel 2000 and 4 differnt polishing wheels and some Zep 5 star, and got mine looking "Better", I think Better is about as good as it gets. I know Home Depot starting selling Zep stuff, not sure if you can get it there, but 5 star is great at polishing the next to impossible. Might be...
  6. S

Anyone know what this frame is?

Ok I get it! Its bent! I didnt buy it, however its gone, so somebody else did. You guys are brutal, LOL LOL....:grind:
  7. S

Anyone know what this frame is?

Frame For Sale on C.L. in Oregon, I cant tell if its bent or if its supposed to look like that. I checked the photo section, and didn't find a match. I might buy it, if I know what it is. I know this is everyone favorite subject..LOL Thanks, Scott Life is not a journey to the grave with...
  8. S

maybe its the fumes of the paintstripper talking but....

I agree, it dose look better with no tank. However if your selling it, you may want to leave it up to the new owner. :thumbsup: on no tank from me.:scooter:
  9. S

Mickey Thompson minibike?

Is 35 middle aged? I suppose it is considering we only live 72 years on avg. However I dont feel middle aged..LOL. I feel like I am 80, going on 13. Sorry I couldn't help myself.:scooter::scooter:
  10. S

Tote goat monster

I would love to get my hands on one of them. If you don't mind me asking, How did you come across it? I garage sale all summer with my wife, and have never even seen a mini bike for sale, let alone something as cool as a Pak Jak. I will admit I wasn't looking before, from now on I am going to be...
  11. S

Mini Bike(s) ID?

It is 4 1/2. I have found two different kind of brakes. The one looks like it sits inside the the hub, and requires the brake stay. The other looks like it raps around the hub, behind the sprocket. I am leaning torwards the ladder, its more money, but looks like a better product. I am just...
  12. S

Mini Bike(s) ID?

Hey Steven, You said you thought it was a brake stay, I need to get brakes for the bike. I put a 5.5 hp Briggs on it, so I think it should be fast. Northern tool sells what looks like the same drum/sprocket set up and Mini-Bike Brake with 5/8in. Bore. Do think its the part I need for the...
  13. S

Mini Bike(s) ID?

I have two. I just started into Mini's a few weeks ago. I ended up with one in a trade. Kids liked it, so I figured I would make a hobby out of it.
  14. S

Mini Bike(s) ID?

Hello, The first bike (blue) is mine. The frame was given to me for free when I purchased the engine, which is not from the bike. I thought it was a Sears frame untile I noticed the extra bar by the rear wheel, any ideas on what it is? The other mini (red) I looking at buying, I am just not...
  15. S

Briggs 2.5 Motor Help?

I got it running! :scooter: The fuel line/tube had come off the carb. I put it back in and it fired right up. Thanks to all who helped. I rode it out on the road, and had a great time! It dose about 20 mph or so. I am disabled and have a bad back, but it was still worth the pain. I cant wait to...