Tote goat monster

I would love to get my hands on one of them. If you don't mind me asking, How did you come across it? I garage sale all summer with my wife, and have never even seen a mini bike for sale, let alone something as cool as a Pak Jak. I will admit I wasn't looking before, from now on I am going to be tuned in. :thumbsup::scooter:

george3

This is one of the most ossem looking (not so mini bike) I ever saw. every thing is in exelent con. could use a brighter paint job. the guy I got this from told me it was made in the 50s. maybe late 50s.

There ya go.

This one is really freeking cool. :drool::drool::drool:

This is my PakJak. made from 1960-1965 by JW Black in Paradise ,Calif.It was funded by the late Earle Stanley Gardner from the Perry Mason Book fame and used for exploring the Baja region. the PakJak is well documented in ESG `s non fiction books. I grew up in paradise and knew JW well. 15 years ago i contacted him and he had one PakJak left and it was his personal PJ. I had to put a new motor on and a new clutch system but the rest is original. since those pics ive also put on a electric starter. If anyone has any ?`s just email me at dentmecx@comcast.net. It is a very cool machine and i get alot of WTF is that thing comments :))

Keep in touch
Larry

I live in Oroville,Ca 20 miles from Paradise. Back in 1989 I came across one and bought for ( I can't remember) Mine was all red and ran good. If I remember right mine was really low geared. I only had it a short time and wondered what the story was behind it.. So now I know. Mine came from Concow Ca. a few miles east of Paradise.. I wonder how many are left out in these parts? Truely awesome!