Recent content by Super M

1. S

Tote Gote motor question .

Ware is a good place with great prices to buy a briggs 6hp "flat head" with a 1" shaft ? The .750 shaft motor is fine also i will just have to another adapter. The flat head motors are all that will fit in this model Tote Gote. Thanks Jim
  2. S

The recoil houseing on this motor is unable to be turned. I believe this houseing is off a newer motor.
  3. S

Throttle hook up.

Your such a helpful person thanks for your words of wisdom. I really don't care if it blows ,it's just a toy. I have blown up alot of motors over the years , it's the price you pay to play. I should post pictures of the blown piston in our Divison 3 Super M pulling tractor...
  4. S

I have a Honda clone in my 670 , love it ! The 680 frame will not allow a Honda style motor , to tight. I have climb away clutches on both bikes so i'm aware of that part. Some one had put a 8hp Briggs in the 680 when i got it and it is just to tall and takes up way to much space. Pull...
  5. S

Throttle hook up.

Great that is what i'm looking for , ware can i buy that kit ? Also it looks like i need a flywheel and a rod ware do i buy those that will stand up to the added rpm that this motor will make ? I really don't want that going off under me.
  6. S

Throttle hook up.

This motor is in a 1962 Tote Gote and i'm 45 years old. It will not be held wide open , i was told i had to get it out before it hurt the crank or rod. So your answer was a waste of time and offered zero help , thanks.
  7. S

Throttle hook up.

Question : Honda clone that has had the governor removed. Now how do i hook up the throttle cable or do i need to buy something ? Pictures are a bonus if anyone has some . Thanks Jim
  8. S

:shrug:I have a 670 and 680 Tote gote ! The 670 has a Honda clone and it runs very well. Now on to the 680 , i was going to do another clone but it will not fit. Thank You to the person that pointed that out in another posting. Now what model # 6hp Briggs with a 1" shaft fits in this...
  9. S

Tote Gote Question ?

Thank You that was the trick .. I was at a loss on how i was going to get that in. Jim
  10. S

Tote Gote Question ?

I have a 680 Tote Gote that i'm in the process of getting up and running. Now the worm gear shaft drive ! There is a long spring in it that is not shown in any exploded view i can find. How on earth do i get this beast back together or compressed so that the roll pin can be installed...
  11. S

1962 Tote Gote Question.

Thank you they have one of the part #s that was offered here.
  12. S

2 Stroke Indian Question

While it is running spray starting fluid around all seals and gaskets, you will know when you find the problem" rpm ". That i believe is a piston port motor so there is no reeds to go bad. Port timing and compression was set with differant thickness base gaskets on two stroke engines , do you...
  13. S

1962 Tote Gote Question.

I guess i misspooke if you can do that on here !!! They are Honda clones with Honda parts in them . Ok i went to a local auto parts store / ware house that has any and everything "not a chain store" . The part #S that were given to me we can not find . # 1522v270 and #1422v270...
  14. S

1962 Tote Gote Question.

Good question ! If you could post a correct picture that would help. My 670 with the Honda was clocked at 42 mph running along side a car. Grant you i have a K&N filter on it with a header with a muffler. I jetted it up and put the 18 lbs springs in the motor it pulls real hard. The 670...
  15. S

1962 Tote Gote Question.

I bought a belt from there along with alot of parts. That belt just blew apart and didn't last at all , besides $44.00 dollars is a lot for a belt that size. Everything else from there has been great and the owner has helped me thru the first restoration.