Recent content by Vince P

1. V

g200 carb type bb issues????

Yes I even siliconed every thing. But it still wouldn't return so i rigged that spring up to the lower part of the governor arm. This worked. Well worked when the motor wasn't running. With the motor running though I learned how the governor works. So now when I go to full throttle the arm...
  2. V

Maiden ride called. Due to darkness

Bare with me guys I'm learning. First how do I make the photo i just posted larger. And here's why I really didn't get to ride today. I jimmy rigged the carb incorrectly and it didn't work. But my inquires are being looked at right now on a different forum. Is it forum or is it thread or post????
  3. V

Ride postponed...... I'm going to go with a quote that every NASCAR driver has used at least once "The mechanics @#$%&* me." the only problem is. I'm the mechanic.
  4. my_mini

my_mini

5. V

Without seeing the new info Motra is sending. I ask this. Should or can the governor just be, not disconnected but disengaged. Any thoughts?
  6. V

[/url[url='http://www.oldminibikes.com/forum/photopost/data/500/carb4.jpg'] Okay so here's what i rigged up. As you can see. Not knowing how the governor truly worked I added a return spring on the bottom of the governor arm. Only to learn how the governor really works. Lesson learned. Motra is...
  7. carb g200

carb g200

throttle g200
  8. V

Yes can you please an you please send me the shop manual Motra. I learned alot last night by myself. I will teach myself how to post photos and get them on line.
  9. V

How loose?????

Thanks to Randy I'm a tad wiser. But when should i re-tighten. Randy says he runs at about 1/2 inch. Should I tighten back up at about 3/4???
  10. V

I believe I've done it???? Finally got it all together. But it's dark now. Man it's been a while since I've had that Christmas Eve feeling.
  11. V

How tight???

I just put on a new chain. How much play should there be?
  12. V

No it's a G200 and the Honda carb code is BB. I'll learn how to post photos
  13. V

Here's the problem. My type bb carb off of a late model Honda g200 running a flex cable with a new return spring is doing this. Having the twist throttle governor arm and carb throttle all in the idle position. I can twist the throttle and opening the carb throttle full. But when the twist...
  14. V

rear tire/wheel suggestions

I need to get pointed in the right direction... I have a new honda g200 5hp motor. Now I plan on fabricating my own frame with plans off the net. I'm figure that the rear wheel is the business end and I need to start there............ Can you suggest COMPLETE...