Recent content by Zeidre

1. Z

80CC Predator Throttle issues and general transmission issues

Success! The throttle cable housing didnt give me enough play in the cable, after cutting it down and loosening the throttle linkage some more, I have a working throttle! Now, after having sat for so long, the carburetor seems to need to be cleaned. I will grab that soon and post more.
  2. Z

Back from University and winter break with time to work on this finally, I've gone ahead and flipped the belt around, and it seems proper now :p. Tomorrow I will look more at the linkage and governor and post results. Thank you
  3. Z

Hello, are you saying that the belt drive is actually inside out? That could be, I got this as a basket project and kind of had to guess on which side of the belt needed to go on the inside.
  4. Z

Hello, another question about my Blazer 2 Speed. With a GoPowerSports 80cc throttle assembly kit, it itself works, all parts, with a returning throttle. however, the governor assembly does not activate the throttle. In the reddit comments of my video here, , they say that if it was on it would...
  5. Z

The high and low gears on my 196X Tote Gote have been welded together, any chances of getting new gears?

Goes to show how much i know as i get into this, then hypothetically if its just acting as a key, then the original high and low gears should be preserved. Alright then, thanks so much everybody!
  6. Z

The high and low gears on my 196X Tote Gote have been welded together, any chances of getting new gears?

Hello, Im new to the world of motorcycle restorations, and even worse, I've chosen a make and model of a brand that is incredibly rare to find information on. As I wrap up the cosmetics of this bike, I move to the mechanical and find that the high and low gears on the second jackshaft have been...