Search results

1. Tinker666

Is this a Briggs??

Hey I need some help on I.D. on this CARB. I missing the Air Cleaner Assembly. Also missing the Pull Start Cover so I do not have any part numbers. Please Help.
  2. Tinker666

Engine I.D. Help

I got this a few weeks ago and decided to Monkey With it. I am not familar with this CARB Set up. The engine is missing the Air Filter and Pull Start Cover. I used a Briggs 3.5HP Cover to get it Running. But I need the Air FIlter. Any I dea from the crappy Pics what Make Engine this is???
  3. Tinker666

Giving Throttle Wants to cut off....

Hey Guys, Just got another Mini the other day. It has a TEC 5hp OHV Power Sport Engine. It was running fine then it started to try to cut off when I give it the Throttle. I replaced the Air Filter and Noticed the Old one was Wet with Gas....Normal??? I ran perfect for around 2 weeks. I do not...
  4. Tinker666

My New Ride SEARS??

Here is my New Ride. I think it is a SEARS but I do not know the Model. It has a TEC 5HP and Runs SMOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOTH:scooter::scooter: The only thing I have done is Made a Straight Pipe Exhaust.
  5. Tinker666

What!!!

Man this thing does not even run. I have talked with the guy and he thinks he has something special.......not at that price MINIBIKE!! 150CC!!
  6. Tinker666

New Craigslist find

Got this Today with 3 Briggs 3.5 Engines for $50. All welds look to be original. Pretty good fit for an Adult. Any ideas on the Make???
  7. Tinker666

North Carolina Frame

minibike frame Nice $25 frame:thumbsup:
  8. Tinker666

Sprocket Question

I am trying to find a #35 Chain Sprocket that I can use with my Pocket Bike Wheel. I am going to drill my own mount holes but I need a Sprocket with the Inside hole no bigger that 1 3/8". Any Help???
  9. Tinker666

Non Threaded Crankshaft??

Has anyone ever drilled/tapped the crankshaft to except a bolt and washer to keep the clutch on??
  10. Tinker666

Trail Horse Project

Well I got this, what I think is a Trail Horse Frame in a 2 frame deal for $35 Bucks. I went to Richmond to Pick these up and my Nephew gave me his Pocket BIke. Well looking at them today and I think the wheels and Tires are a Match made in Heaven. One problem the sproket is for a smaller chain...
  11. Tinker666

MINI BIKE PARTS in Hampton Roads

Hey anyone out there in Norfolk, VA Hampton Roads??? If you are looking to get rid of some parts let me know. Thanx
  12. Tinker666

I.D. Help

I am going to check this one out today. Any Help with I.D. with these 2 pics??
  13. Tinker666

Quick Jackshaft Question

Never really thought of this but when using a Jackshaft, what is the correct placement for the 2 gears. Mine has a small gear and a larger gear? Which goes where??? Thanx
  14. Tinker666

Short Clutch Shaft OPTIONS??

Hello Again, Well I just got a perfectly good running 3.5HP off of an Edger. I got it home and put in on my Mini For a test fit and come to find out the shaft for the clutch is too short I believe. The Clutch Bell fits on there about a 1/4". Is there any options. Can I run a longer bolt and...
  15. Tinker666

Model Number Question

I just got a few Engines for $15. One has been painted all over and seems to be a B & S. the numbers are 80232 0730-03 77050203 Can anyone tell me anything about it as to get a manual or something??
  16. Tinker666

Anybody in Norfolk/Richmond Area???????????

Anybody on here near Norfolk or the Richmond, VA Area???????????
  17. Tinker666

It Needs to go

:sad: I need a new hot water heater so this has to go. I rebuilt the carb. Has spark and Compression. It needs front axle and seat. man I just got it too.:doah::doah::thumbdown::censure: VINTAGE ALEXANDER REYNOLDS MINI-BIKE Tecumseh********** - eBay (item 270362086580 end time Mar-24-09...
  18. Tinker666

H35 Engine Questions

I just got a new mini Project. It has a Tecumseh H35-45513M SER-8146B Engine. It has No Spark. Any Tips on getting the FlyWheel Off. The Nut Will not Budge.
  19. Tinker666

My Nephew made a Video

Here is a Youtube Video my nephew made while I was Picking up a New Minibike and visting over the weekend. YouTube - Man Made 2
  20. Tinker666

How to remove old Tires??

I passed on using original wheels on my STELLAR build and bought some cheap ones off ebay. wished I didn't. Is there an easy way to remove OLD Tires from rims. I am having trouble!! The tires seem to be stuck to the rim?? Any Help would be nice:thumbsup: