Search results

1. twerkd

flywheel question please help

was wondering if u were using the honda light weight flywheel on a 6.5 clone do u get 4 degrees advanced timing from the wheel like u do when used with a gx200?
  2. twerkd

db30 burnout chain violently snaps

I like this he said he was doing a burnout cause he needed a new tire lol:hammer:
  3. twerkd

brake disk?

ive searched around on the site a bit a have not came across any posts regarding the brake disk for the doodlebug does anyone know where you can get a replacement one (mines bent ) other than baja motorsports which is out and doesnt know when there shipment will arrive ? just got the hydro...
  4. twerkd

whats the best gearing setup?

thanks to all who replied :thumbsup:
  5. twerkd

wow 27 views and not one reply cmon somebody...lol:shrug:
  6. twerkd

Long Rides?

long rides rock! i take mine to the mountains and ride 15+ no probs! :scooter:
  7. twerkd

building a clone for my db whats a good all around gear ratio ? i mainly ride around my house which is asphalt and i aslo take it to the mountians and trail ride:shrug:
  8. twerkd

wtb doodlebug rear rim and brake disk

cool thanks ill keep that in mind i have like 4 sets of the standard brakes to choose from lol:thumbsup:
  9. twerkd

lol ya thanks thats what im tryin to do already orderd front and rear hydros:thumbsup:
  10. twerkd

i know its a shot in the dark but does anybody have any laying around still on backorder:out:
  11. twerkd

Any word on the brakes?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=200401908083&rvr_id=&crlp=1_263602_263622&UA=WXI7&GUID=ac257d3f1290a02680b306f3ffd1482d&itemid=200401908083&ff4=263602_263622
  12. twerkd

HF California clone question

i wanted to add to this post as well i recently picked up a 6.5 harbor frieght clone 2010 model carb model unfortunatley and have noticed that the idle mixture scew is non adjustable and glued in place as well as the idle screw has a cap on it to try to keep u from messin with the carb i guess...
  13. twerkd

front wheel/tire wobble ?

are u running ht e stock tire? i had the same feeling on mine then i purchased a 4.5 with tire same as the rim and now its smooth
  14. twerkd

Mini on nos

i will post as soon as i get more nos...lol:thumbsup:
  15. twerkd

Mini on nos

currently the smallest jet i even have is a 25hp shot but the way i set it up using the stock foam filter the nozzle is actually in the filter to muffler some of the spray for the gas my db runs rich normaly with the way i set up the carb so the nitous just helps to lean it out a little bit...
  16. twerkd

Mini on nos

lol....get a big backpack and put the bottle in and stap it on and go!!!!!....lol:thumbsup:
  17. twerkd

Mini on nos

i use a dry cell 12 volt 3.5 am hour battery that is strapped to the underside of the seat then it connects to the arming switch which is under the seat as well then activated via the button on the handle bar
  18. twerkd

Mini on nos

Hi all not new to the site but this is my first post so I thought i would post some pics of the mini. its a stock DB-30 motor full port and polish reshaped and enlarged ports bored and jetted carb custom exhaust gov. removed slotted coil and a sneaky peet nos fogger system. planning on a lifan...