Search results

1. F

Need help with Manco ID

Just picked this up and would like help with findng the model number so i can order some parts.
  2. F

1969 Rupp Roadster basket case $40

Pretty much complete Rupp Roadster w/o motor. Looks like it was found at the bottom of a river but is really solid (surface rust only). Was going to restore it but don't have the time! P/U in Upstate NY or ship at your expense! $40 How i got it: Now taken apart but all pieces intact
  3. F

1969 Rupp Roadster restore

I posted a WTB ad on craigslist and picked this up for $5.After posting on here i found out that its a 1969 Rupp roadster that looked like its spent some time under water.Starting to clean it up and its pretty solid.Its going to be me and the boy's project together bike.Here is how i got it and...
  4. F

WTB 1969 Rupp Roadster parts

I am looking for the following "69" rupp roadster parts: -head and tail lights -rear fender and maybe front if not salvagable -original rupp tires -rupp hand grips -footpeg covers -ft and rear drum brake parts
  5. F

My $5 find what is it??

I picked this up from somebody local for $5 its rusty but solid and a really cool looking bike! I am looking for what this may be and the original color sceme and a rough guess at the year so i can restore it correctly.Here is a few pics:
  6. F

What make is this?

Picked this up for $50 and i am still new so i don't know who makes it.Came with a few big boxes of parts.Here are a few crappy pics i took.
  7. F

What is this mini?

I may it pick this up to restore with my boys any idea what it is and what it may be worth? If i can get it for a decent price i may go grab it tonight!! :)
  8. F

? on adjusting governer

My kids have a new db30 and they already want it to go faster! I am looking into the 6.5 clones at harbor freight but until then i would like to know a few tricks to make the stock 2.5 a little faster! Please refer me to any links or discussions on making this model a little faster.It will be a...
  9. F

? on adjusting governer

My kids have a new db30 and they already want it to go faster! I am looking into the 6.5 clones at harbor freight but until then i would like to know a few tricks to make the stock 2.5 a little faster! Please refer me to any links or discussions on making this model a little faster.It will be a...
  10. F

WTB any mini bike roller near Upstate NY

Got my kids a db30 and they love it! Now i have gotten bitten by the bug and i want to build one with a much larger motor! I am looking for pretty much anything that has wheels attached.It must be in CNY for the ease of picking it up.LMK what you have if you fit the critera.
  11. F

Hello

New to the forum and just got the kids a baja motorsports DB30 minibike. From upstate NY!