Search results

1. DreyeIce

Old army engine worth a resto?

is it even an army generator? i thought it was an iron horse, but the one i seen looks a little diffrent, and dosent ahve a cage... Restored IronHorse same engine cooling head and "generator" end...
  2. DreyeIce

Old army engine worth a resto?

It looks like a briggs to me.. but is this engine worth the 50... or possible 40 if i can get it for a resto, looks like s pretty cool peice :D army generator - St. Catharines Tools & Hardware For Sale - Kijiji St. Catharines Canada. love engines and army stuff... but is it worth that...
  3. DreyeIce

RUPP Hustler, nice, 2 hs40's w/ all parts

DROPPED TO $400 i thought i had 2 sales but one bought one closer and another is lowballing me to death. 400 for the bike with a running motor, a spare parts hs40 and a free briggs 5hp to whoever wants it with the bike. thanks
  4. DreyeIce

as opposed to other ads ive seen, the money im asking for a nice hustler two hs40's and one 5hp briggs (for free if ya want it), mine sounds like a deal :?
  5. DreyeIce

come snag it up! a fresh rebuilt HS40 with a parts HS40 and a hustler thats all original with no rust. i have been busy with work latley but i havent forgot i still gotta sell this! im REAALLLYYYYY avoiding ebay, more like Fee-bay if i sell this thing!
  6. DreyeIce

actually its about 175 below ebay price, i just seen a hustler/scrambler basket case go for 675. Only the cheap inconsiderate people that have that mindset wont buy it, if you could get a mini for a decent deal but you found out the guy traded for it or got it as a gift then your telling me...
  7. DreyeIce

bump, i reallllyyyyyyy DONT want to ebay list it, id rather get a sale here, i dont want to pay fees and go through the hassle!
  8. DreyeIce

well if it told you what i got it for you would probably not believe me, so anything is profit, lol if still not hits on this ad then off to ebay it goes!
  9. DreyeIce

it sat in a temp. controlled garage forever, i changed a few parts (back to original) and its basically RTR exept for a few tiny things listed above. its just a little dust and oil making ti look dirty, those mags shine right up with some polish and the paint could go without being done, just...
  10. DreyeIce

I have a 1972 RUPP hustler thats pretty much stock. as far as i can tell it has all original parts (even the original RUPP manufacturing sticker under the seat foam) and it runs pretty good with the HS40 thats on it. Theres that HS40 thats on it and runs, and then theres the stock engine that...
  11. DreyeIce

Rupp trike????

its a RUPP rat (i think!)
  12. DreyeIce

TAV or salsbury driven unit,

not sure, what do you have?
  13. DreyeIce

TAV or salsbury driven unit,

im fed up with the TAV1 on my rupp locking up and not working right, does anyone have a 20 or 30 series TAV driven or i seen someone here that uses a salsbury unit? im looking for anything, thanks
  14. DreyeIce

TAV problems??

like the internals or the plates? because i used brake cleaner on the driver/driven plates to get all the black crap off them the belt left behind
  15. DreyeIce

TAV problems??

I have a TAV that came stock on my hustler, i got a new HS40 and mounted evrything up. with the belt sorta loose it squealed a bit and i had to push off to start, it had a very slow start up. when i pushed the motor back to get the belt to rest more on the idles, when it starts it sqeauls...
  16. DreyeIce

HS40 governor arm holes? up or down?

today using some stainsless steel bar i perfected my HS40 throttle to governor linkage with springs and all, very happy with how it turned out, only problem is ATM i have the pull rod in the middle hole of the maybe 8 on that governor arm, and it dosent rev very high at all, cant even get my TAV...
  17. DreyeIce

Hs40 side covers

i have 2 HS40 engines, 1 original RUPP with a bearing side cover (motor is trash, cylinder is shot) and it has a longer shaft, and another with a bushing side cover and a shaft thats about 1" shorter. im dissasembling the motor for paint in a few weeks, should i use the crank and side cover...
  18. DreyeIce

HS40 Head,

i did, the usual hand tighten then quarter past with a wrench, but as i was going it just all the sudden went loose, shit.....
  19. DreyeIce

HS40 Head,

for some reason when snugging up my plug td it went totally loose and i ripped out all the threads in the plug hole :( anyone got a spare??
  20. DreyeIce

new HS40 wont start, whats wrong here?

it was a sheared key! but it was new :S ?? well thats ok, she runs like a champ now :D