Search results

1. M

1960 Homelite trailking

With a beautiful baby now in my life, I unfortunately need to thin some toys. As far as I know, this is an early 60's Homelite Trailking. Here is the main link for the original ads and all the info: Northwest Trail King Ads I bought this from the original owner which he had purchased for...
  2. M

innertube question

I have a 4.8x4-8 tire that I need an innertube for. I have split wheels so I need a bent valve stem but can't seem to find a tube anywhere. Is there any source for these? Thanks
  3. M

Vintage 3.5hp Briggs

I removed this when I installed my HF clone. It's from the early 60's I believe but someone in the know can cross reference the numbers. I'm not sure what it's worth but could be useful to somebody doing a restore. It ran fine before I started having issues with the carb. It is complete less...
  4. M

1960's Trail King retrofab

I picked this bike up last year from a single owner and ran it with the original 3.5 Briggs for a while until the carb started malfunctioning. I fiddled with the carb but could never get it to run to my liking so it was put aside for a while. That is, until I saw the $99 HF add and knew...
  5. M

Variable drive belt length

I just placed a clone motor in an old minibike frame and was wondering how to properly size the belt. I have a Deep-co Maximatic variable speed drive to take into account. Is it a matter of just buying a belt that is somewhat loose on the driver and driven pulleys? I still have the old belt...
  6. M

Mini Bike ID

Pickin this bike up next week, anyone know anything about it? I'm havin trouble finding many pics or info anywhere. Any help would be appreciated.