Search results

1. B

EX17 Float Bowl

Well I'm about to sell the bike locally because I'm pretty broke, so that's not an option. Is there anything I can do quickly to stop the leaking? I know it's something ridiculously simple but I'm a newb.
  2. B

EX17 Float Bowl

I recently loosened the float bowl on my Subaru EX17 to drain the gas and it's been leaking ever since I put it back on. I tried tightening the screw, but it will only get tight until a certain point and then get loose again. What do I do? Thanks!
  3. B

Check Out My New Toy!

Sure, if you weren't like 4 states away... :doah:
  4. B

Check Out My New Toy!

Got this baby for $250. Man, I'm happy. It's a Honda XR80R. You can see my DB's in the pics too...
  5. B

Kinda COOL I thought....

Wow, that thing is crazy!
  6. B

Oil Question

Didn't know whether to put this in the engine section or minibike section, as it applies to both. How do you guys drain oil from the engine while the engine is mounted on the bike without spilling it all over? Do you have to tilt the minibike or something? Sorry I'm still a nooby. Thanks!
  7. B

9HP In Doodlebug

So if I get a smaller sprocket, do I need to get a different size clutch? The clutch I have now is 12t and my sprocket is 70t.
  8. B

9HP In Doodlebug

Is it true that if I put a 9hp engine in my DB, then the top speed will be the same as a 6.5hp but I will get there quicker? I want to have a really high top speed, but I don't care how fast I get there. Thanks!
  9. B

Scored An Old DB30!

Today I picked up an 8 slot Doodlebug for very cheap! The engine is pretty trashed, but I didn't buy it for the engine. The old DB's seem to be of better quality than the new ones. Here are the pictures (Ignore the crap in the garage): As you can see, the tires and kill...
  10. B

should i buy the db30 hydraulic brakes from hot rod mini bikes?

Mine went on without any sanding, and they work perfectly.
  11. B

No, they just bolt right on to where the old brakes were. No modification needed.
  12. B

Well they're the exact same brakes from hotrodminibike or any other place...
  13. B

Pretty sure AGK has them: affordablegokarts: Hydraulic Rear Brake Assembly
  14. B

Found a great deal tonight

I hate when they do that sh*t. Happens to me a lot on CL...
  15. B

Kawasaki Mini Bike?

Looking for some info on this: Thanks!
  16. B

Subaru robin

There aren't many upgrades for the Subarus, but I think there is a website that sells something for them. If I find it, I'll update this post...
  17. B

Twist Throttle Assembly

I'm having the same problem. I got everything working good but the barrel on the cable wont fit inside the black piece...
  18. B

What Kind Of Minibike Is This?

Thank you very much!
  19. B

What Kind Of Minibike Is This?

Thanks..
  20. B

11hp doodle bug

You can use one of these top speed calculators: http://www.oldminibikes.com/forum/engines-modifications/24064-top-speed-calculators.html