Search results

1. W

Stock 97cc throttle conections

Thanks for your help. I figured it out. I actually stopped by Tractor Supply and looked at one they had assembled. The spring hooked to cage they covered the muffler. Didn't seem right but that's the way it goes. Thanks again. They have them one sale for 259 if anyone is interested. I...
  2. W

Stock 97cc throttle conections

does anyone have a picture or diagram of the stock connections on the throttle of the baja 97cc engine? I installed the 6.5 but would like to get the connections back together on the stock before selling it. Not sure where the springs connect.
  3. W

Frames for cheap! RuPp,Fox, Etc....

You got any pics? are you willing to ship?
  4. W

big frame mini

roller for sale you got any pics? I may be interested.
  5. W

clutch for 6.5

yeah, everything else is stock besides the 6.5. So the number of teeth don't matter as much as the pitch of the teeth? A #35 with 12T would be fine?
  6. W

clutch for 6.5

What type of clutch do I need for a 6.5 HF upgrade? shaft is 3/4, keyway is 3/16 I know but how many teeth does it need ot have to work with my stock chain?
  7. W

Newbie needing advice

I tried this and so far so good. It didn't seem too gummed up after the cleaning it worked fine. I am considering the 6.5 upgrade but dont have the cash right now. If I do have to replace anything I looked at the 6.5 ar HF. Looks likes it wuld be and easy fix. thx for all the advice.
  8. W

Newbie needing advice

cluch specs So the specs on the clutch would be 5/8" bore, 11 Teeth, and #35 chain?
  9. W

Newbie needing advice

Hello oldminibikes forum. I was excited that I found this site and I am sure you can help a newbie out. I bought a doodlebug DB30 a few weeks ago for my kids. The thing looked just too much fun to leave it alone so I had to ride it a little bit. I guess my big 200 pound butt wore out the...