Search results

1. H

New Taco 100B Delivery and Questions

Aussie, get that form off to the Orange County District Attorney’s Office. It's an open and shut case.:hammer:
  2. H

Thanks Clyde for that info , just got these broken promises off the web
  3. H

Aussie, this is the link to Orange County D.A, they look after Tustin area where Joe conducts his business scam from. Welcome to the Orange County DA Office - How to Report This is the consumer complaint form.: http://orangecountyda.com/docs/consumer_complaint_form__2_.pdf Fill out the...
  4. H

Go figure, This crook Joe Rivello contacted us saying he would send back our $1100 dollars if we retracted the "Slanderous" OldMiniBikes posts in this thread, yeah sure thing Joe. We have Paypal on the go investigating, and also Visa (the card linked to the paypal transaction) have a case open. We are...
  5. H

Whoeee, the Taco Joe Man is logged on OldMiniBikes, wait for some real BS,, come on Joe! Pay the money you owe folks!!
  6. H

Winterizing your mini bikes

As a Canadian you should be using the best motorsickel protection, ACF-50 from Lear Chemical in Canada. see: Lear Chemical Research Corporation This stuff is the best, should be able to get it easily in Canada. It really protects well during the winter layoff. :scooter:
  7. H

New guy here!

Great web site! Getting speed on the salt is a big task!! Good luck. Man that looks like great fun. check out this link for the world's fastest mini bike on salt; you may find it interesting. http://www.cmsnl.com/m/mini-bikes_model7149/worlds-fastest-monkey.html
  8. H

Update: No Word from Joe Rivello. No sign of my refund 50% of $1995 sale price. My advice: 1. Don't buy from this trader, he is a hot headed individual, as you will find out once you see how he operates. 2. If you want a similar bike; buy a quality unit from either Rawtone from OldMiniBikes, or...
  9. H

Thanks HD, at this time I'm out of pocket a huge lot of doe cause of this scam artist. Have asked Joe Rivello (aka scam artist) to call me back or email return my deposit with no answer. Both his web site and paypal accounts are gone, fact! Typical of these characters to withdraw and hide when...
  10. H

Joe Rivello tried to build these complete bikes using the deposit money that folks sent him.That failed miserably and we are trying to get our deposit money back with great difficulty. The guy said he is now only selling parts so you can build your own 100B. I have a number of revealing emails...
  11. H

The delaying Tactic by Joe to get over the 45 day PayPal returns process is most concerning and makes retrieving the funds much more difficult. Thanks Guys
  12. H

Ok Bayareaburrito, Will wait another day or so(been three weeks thus far). But I have an email trail from Joe that will surprise you on how he does business. If I don't get my money back I will post this up.
  13. H

Hi all, just wondering if anyone on here has put a deposit down on a new Taco 100B from Joe Rivello. I'm having some issues with the transaction and was wondering if you could PM me so I could discuss if bikes have been delivered to other customers. Vic Ok, the Taco website has now...
  14. H

New Taco frijole

Thanks, Yes, the new Tacos seem to be rather expensive for what you get. Funny stuff for a new 100B you pay $2k but you have to pay extra for a alloy tank- Images on the web site show the 100b with alloy tank but no pictures of stock tank-LOL, you can buy a new Honda 50 for same money. Not...
  15. H

New Taco frijole

Has anyone purchase one of these? Taco Mini Bikes - The Ultimate Mini Bike of the 1960's is back
  16. H

In need of electrical advice!!

Sounds like you may have toasted the brake globe. Use a multimeter to check the switches front and back. Blinker relay not required.
  17. H

Happy to Help milldew. Yeah full resto, came up nice.
  18. H

I have a few of those bikes, the 4 pin plug from the stator has two winding outputs, one for the battery charging, horn , winkers etc. The other yellow wire from the stator is the lighting circuit, goes to ignition switch the to hi/beam/low switch and the globe. This yellow output always spikes...
  19. H

New Taco 100B

Yeah been lookin at the Frijole kit but the description on the website don't match the pictures, description refers to Taco 22 frame build. Maybe the Taco guy can update us on what you get?
  20. H

Honda Trail 70 1977

Most of the clone/pit bike engines have the same mounting "Honda" pattern. For manuals check out kugi´s small wheels. beatrice cycle DrATV OPERATES HERE will show you what motors bolt up etc. cheers