New Taco 100B Delivery and Questions

Hi all,
just wondering if anyone on here has put a deposit down on a new Taco 100B from Joe Rivello. I'm having some issues with the transaction and was wondering if you could PM me so I could discuss if bikes have been delivered to other customers.

Vic

Ok, the Taco website has now disappeared, warning to anyone dealing with this guy.
I sent a deposit on a new 100B, when questions on bike delivery were asked all went quite.
He works via his cell phone and now he doesn't answer my calls or emails.
I got a friend to call asking for pricing and he answered and gave him the stock response that he need a $$ deposit etc.
Will keep you posted but this new Taco company via Joe Rivello is starting to smell bad.

Last edited:
Joe is a stand up guy..
Don't worry I'm sure there is a good reason why he has not returned your calls.
Ok Bayareaburrito,
Will wait another day or so(been three weeks thus far).
But I have an email trail from Joe that will surprise you on how he does business.
If I don't get my money back I will post this up.

He can answer other calls when they come in but when a customer calls that has already sent him money those calls are not answered.

Thats never a good situation.

Good luck on getting your money back or the mini bike.

I have purchased parts from Joe, I know he is having some web site issues, but my transaction was flawless.

Thanks, Joe

-Don

he has been around awhile not new.
maybe the bikes arent ready yet?

hope it works out for you.
he should return calls to paying customers..

Hi all,
just wondering if anyone on here has put a deposit down on a new Taco 100B from Joe Rivello. I'm having some issues with the transaction and was wondering if you could PM me so I could discuss if bikes have been delivered to other customers.

Vic

Ok, the Taco website has now disappeared, warning to anyone dealing with this guy.
I sent a deposit on a new 100B, when questions on bike delivery were asked all went quite.
He works via his cell phone and now he doesn't answer my calls or emails.
I got a friend to call asking for pricing and he answered and gave him the stock response that he need a $$ deposit etc.
Will keep you posted but this new Taco company via Joe Rivello is starting to smell bad.

Big question is who is doing the work ? Is Joe in the back welding and painting ? Is it farmed out to other people who have other jobs and the Taco production is subject to suppliers efforts?
It could be out of Joe's control. It can be one kink in the process, like building a big building the flag goes on the top. BUT lack of honesty to purchasers and being locked out of the loop sure makes for shaky ground but it is California and prone to earthquakes LOL
Steve :scooter:

Hounddog

Taco Minibike

I have known Joe for years. I have purchased many parts from him over the years without any problems. He has also helped me sell my restored tacos to collectors for big dollars as well, again without any problems at all. I am sure there is a reason for your experience. He is having the new 100B built by one of the best fabricators in the business....Relax and wait for your new Taco 100B, I wish I had one coming also. Let us know how it is when you get it!

HD

Photos of the new Taco 100B

Hi has any members purchased the new Taco 100B and what do you think of it as I am interested in purchasing one and need some details on the price
etc and photos if possible.

Thanks
Miniwheels.

Anybody that can afford one of those bikes deserves to HAVE TO WAIT!

Not really, can you tell I'm jealous?
If he is have Production problems, he should be upfront and honest about it. I think we all realize that nothing about our hobby is an exact science and most would be patient if provided with the true facts.

Best of luck to you and although I have never dealt with Joe, I have never heard anything bad about him.

Fred

Taco 100B not in production

Thanks for the info guys, No web site for the Taco closed down, What Does this mean there is no more Taco 100B available or being manufactured ??? Dam as i wanted to place an order. :scooter:

Miniwheels

you will never be able to ever purchase a Taco 100B again. you'd have better luck finding a dinosaur walking around in your backyard.

friggen noobs

Taco who ?

Well you would think that Taco Joe would have replied to settle this by now. Especially after the "debate" with Rawtone !

What's up ? :shrug:

Last edited:
Taco Minibikes

Joe Rivello is the manufacture for the Taco 100B mini bikes. Rawtone is the other manufacture ? are there two Taco builders, As i would be interested in looking at the other Taco as well or if Joe could clarify what is going on with the Taco 100B.

Miniwheels.