Search results

1. R

Tri star wheels

did you sell those tri stars yet?
  2. R

Wanted: 1969 broncco tx6 front brake caplier and mount

hi i have lots of broncco parts i might just have what your looking for
  3. R

broncco tx 6 carb garelli 50 cc i need the correct carb or one that will work

thank you i did find out it was a minarelli i believe the carb is smaller than a 19 cause i have a black widow carb and its to big it fits the manifold but its to big and hits the cases thanks again .Bob
  4. R

broncco tx 6 carb garelli 50 cc i need the correct carb or one that will work

if anyone out there knows any thing about these garelli engines please help i need a carb that is for this tx6 or one that someone knows will work plus i guess this has points if they are available id love to know where to get them anyone know???????:hammer:
  5. R

broncco tx 6 carb

im looking for a carb for a garelli engine on my tx6 1970 i believe also its 50 cc does anyone know if i could buy one or one that replaces the stock one also i believe this engine is points ill be needing them as well are they avail or replacements of some type thank you all if you can help...
  6. R

shifting problems honda 70 3 speed auto

picked up a 72 ct 70 3 speed it shifts up fine it seems but when i go to down shift it wont do anything it will stay in its higher gear an then if i tinker with it i can get it to down shift is that something i will need to split the cases for or could it be an adjustment could it be a...
  7. R

69 taco 44

DOES ANYONE KNOW IF THE TACO 44 1969 FRAME:shrug: HAS THE SAME GEOMETRY AS THE TACO 100 OF THE SAME YEAR MY IDEA IS TO PUT THE BIGGER TIRES ON WITH THE 6 INCH WHEELS AND I HAVE A 1969 5HP BRIGGS TACO ENGINE NOS ANY INPUT WOULD BE GREAT THANK YOU
  8. R

My first Taco

its a 1966 taco 99 its the 200th one built that year great great great find WOW
  9. R

Broncco tx 1 help!

tx1 help you would have to mess with the mounting plate to put a diff motor on it keep it stock its a 69 70 71 tx 1 but not the delux this one you have has painted fenders no jackshaft an no front disc brake i have a few bronccos although in great shape they are somewhat rare they dont bring...
  10. R

cyclops L400

anyone know what engine was stock to this mini and anyone who knows these bikes well i have other questions thank you:shrug:
  11. R

found a cyclops l400 all original does this have any value in terms of being rare ??? ive not...

found a cyclops l400 all original does this have any value in terms of being rare ??? ive not seen any for sale so you collectors out there who may know more about this brand please feel free to comment thanks
  12. R

what is it

thank you what year would this be 69 maybe or earlier ???
  13. R

what is it

check the axle mounts an disc brakes ??????????
  14. R

what is it

found this one at a flea market it to me cant be a goldin pinto the neck is diff the frame rails at the bottom to the axle mounts differant and last did anyone ever see a pinto with disc brakes ps these disc mounts are of a factory nature the welds are perfect they look to factory to me:shrug:
  15. R

i have a mini i found at a flea market i have no idea what it is as soon as i can figure out how...

i have a mini i found at a flea market i have no idea what it is as soon as i can figure out how to upload the pic it will be on here
  16. R

70-71 rupp parts wanted

rupp parts im selling off some rupp stuff i have most of what you may need i havent put it all together just what i want to let go but we will talk after christmas day:scooter:
  17. R

Still Need a Restored ELTigre From JC Penney

eltigre i am going to list an eltigre on ebay so just take a look if your interested we might be able to make a deal:scooter::scooter::scooter:
  18. R

Still Need a Restored ELTigre From JC Penney

i have one in decent shape all original an its ridable
  19. R

does anyone out there have the tag name for lee the honda guy from newyork i lost his info

does anyone out there have the tag name for lee the honda guy from newyork i lost his info
  20. R

k&s hornet

found one today no susp. all orig. blue. scrub brake. any idea how collectable this one is ??? any k&s guys out there this bike needs the seat an i have the correct era engine in my shop an also eveything is there and it is strait an true with no molestation:shrug: