Search results

1. Marinichi

OldMiniBikes... A Plethera of Knowledge! Side Kick Age

Man can a guy learn a lot on OldMiniBikes! I have taught Small Gas Engines for years and have learned so much in the last few days (when I joined) that it makes me feel like a rookie....Like... My Tote Gote is not a Tote Gote it's a Side Kick! There is a number stamped on the tree of the front...
  2. Marinichi

Changing pic categories, names?

Thanks to the fine members of OldMiniBikes I have found out that my Tote Gote is really a Side Kick! :shrug: How in the world do I edit the names of the pics I already posted and remove them from the Tote Gote category? What category should they go in?
  3. Marinichi

Tote Gote Model???

:confused: Attached are some pics of the Gote my Small Gas Engine students and I restored this semester. :confused: After much research I still do not know what model it is! It had a 1968 5hp Briggs in it when we started. I am not convinced it was the original engine. :confused1: The part...
  4. Marinichi

New Member, New Restomod

New to the site as of today:thumbsup: Attached are some pics of the Gote my Small Gas Engine students and I restored this semester. They would love to see them on your web site! She is just about done, just waiting on a decal set. We also need front brake shoes, front fork suspension tube...
  5. Marinichi

New Member - Tote Gote Restomod

New to the site as of today:thumbsup: Attached are some pics of the Gote my Small Gas Engine students and I restored this semester. They would love to see them on your web site! She is just about done, just waiting on a decal set. We also need front brake shoes, front fork suspension tube...