Search results

1. O

Honda CT70H Flywheel

Thanks guys for the info. Just so I understand correctly, the sl70 and xl70 used the same flywheel?
  2. O

Flywheel for ct70h 4 speed

I'm not sure. Did the sl's and ct's use the same motor. I guess I need to do some more homework.
  3. O

71 honda?

I am certianly interested in the flywheel. If you are not willing to part out the motor, I would consider purchasing the whole motor.
  4. O

Honda CT70H Flywheel

Purchased a 1972 green CT70H 4 speed manual clutch. Does anyone know the differences between flywheels, 4 speed manual vs. 3 speed automatic? My take is that the 4 speed had a timing advance mechanism inside the flywheel as the 3 speed did not? Any help would be appreciated.
  5. O

New to the site

Hello all! Great site. New user here. Looking for parts to a restore project. 1972 ct70h. 20 years ago, all I had was a traders guide!!!! Now this!
  6. O

I believe so. The 4 speed flywheel has a timing advance mechanisim on the inside of the flywheel as the 3 speeds do not. Can anyone out there elaborate on this?
  7. O

before posting, please read - re: try to post topics in the correct section

Hello all. New to the site. Looking for parts to an old honda ct70 which I used to have as a kid and am now fixing one up for my kids. Great site!
  8. O

Looking for a flywheel for a 1972 ct70h 4 speed manual clutch model.