Search results

1. J

predator heads

Thanks you....its been awhile since I had that motor apart. It was my first predator build. A very mild reliable cruiser motor. I didn't remember anything that was special about the head. Going to have to start writing stuff down. ..can't remember anything anymore.
  2. J

predator heads

hello, it's been awhile since I post but most of the time I can find what I need using the search function. I have one on a old style predator that is a rt2 head. anyone know anything about that head?
  3. J

anyone title/register there Rupp in IL recently?

Not in IL but tried to register my rupp here in IN a few years back...NO Go! It was a hassle and gave up. Over the winter I built a couple of mini bikes for me and my wife. We live in the sticks and most of our riding is on back roads. I regestered them through DNR as an ATV. Legal to ride on...
  4. J

Valve spring shims???

Yes I run the 18lb spring because I am using stock valves and rockers. From my understanding works good with the mod 2 cam. I dont run it up hard usually cruise along with friends and family at 3000rpm. Sometimes after one of those days at work and out for a ride alone I cruise at 4000-4500rpm...
  5. J

Valve spring shims???

After a few day in searching about valve spring shims I have done nothing but confuse myself. Im hoping you guys can straighten me out on this. Here is what I have....212 predator, mod 2 cam, 18lbs valve springs, exhaust retainers and lash caps on both intake and exhaust valve, billit rod and...
  6. J

Is this where the blown Harbor Freight motors end up

Yes I have. I ordered a pred 212 a couple of weeks ago. shortly after ordering I recieved an email saying they would be on vacation for a week and wouldnt be able to ship till they got back....I thought that was great communication and kept it on order. they shipped my motor on 3/26/2013. UPS...
  7. J

Predator torgue specs

I recieved my billet rod from NR Racing the other day and it was the wrong rod. Man I was bummed....gave them a ring and bingo....problem solved. Just that easy. Great service! Today I got the right rod and prepaid postage to ship the other rod back. Dont get much better than that.
  8. J

Predator torgue specs

your right.....I was being impatient. Im not here to make enemies. Sorry for the attitude. I would like to apologize to you all.
  9. J

Predator torgue specs

33 views and no one has a clue if the predator torque specs are the same as the other 6.5 clones...hell of a place to find info
  10. J

Badger 100 front end

My front end came in today...I have it mounted but didnt have time to give it a try. I thought the very same thing..........I could have bought just the lower and cut my old set down and fit the badger lowers on. But I like all that crome!
  11. J

Predator torgue specs

Are they the same as in the sticky up top? http://www.oldminibikes.com/forum/honda-clone-predator-engines/27784-honda-clone-5-5-6-5-hp-bolt-size-torque-specs.html I just ordered a billet rod from NR Racing and just doing a little home work berfore I start my build.
  12. J

Badger 100 front end

After some phone calls this afternoon it was a mistake on the banks part. Yukon train was helpfull (very helpfull) in get to the bottom of it. They said they shipped my front end on the 11th. That makes me feel better.
  13. J

Badger 100 front end

Keep an eye on it I was billed on 3-7-2012 and again on 3-11-2013.... the only thing I have recieved from them is an email order conformation the day I ordered (3-7-2013) and nothing else. They have not shipped anything as far as I know. But they got there cash, twice. Hope I get this mess...
  14. J

Badger 100 front end

I sent them an email last night and they replied back today saying....." I will have accounting look in to it" I tried to call today after work and that was like pulling teeth. Never did talk to a person and finely got a recording saying that they close a 4:00pm. It as a few min after 4 when I...
  15. J

Badger 100 front end

I knew I shouldnt have done business with a place that does not do pay pal... I was looking over my bank statement and Yukon Trail billed me twice for my order!! I just sent them an email asking about the double billing. Guys I would be careful dealing with these people......I may have just got...
  16. J

Badger 100 front end

Gustoguy..........If the original OP doesnt report back I surly will. I ordered a front end for my wifes mini thursday (3-7-2013) I wasnt going to at first for the reviews I have read. Then once I got to ordering it they do not use/take paypal...I usually do not buy from a place that doesnt do...
  17. J

Intro

Welcome....I see your from southern Indiana. So I guess I can also say hello neighbor.
  18. J

my first build

Im just about finished. I have been test riding it lining out some bugs. Just about ready to tear it back down and get ready for some paint.
  19. J

Pocket bike tires on doodle

That is exactly what I was looking for! Thanks that really helps me alot. Glad you mentioned the ride also. This will be a street ride. I live in the sticks and sometimes the roads can get a bit bumpy. So these pocket bike tires may not be the best for her or for my ride Im building that uses...
  20. J

Pocket bike tires on doodle

I have been looking for some new tires for my boodle bug that I am turning into a street ride for my wife. so far I have repowered it with a 6.5 predator but the stock tires she does not like on the road (neither do I). after searching here I see some has went to the pocket bike tires. In my...