Search results

1. B

Predator problems

I took out the gov. the cam came out when I took of the side cover. I am sure that I lined up the dots on the cam. So I installed a throttle plate and put the motor back in. Stars fine, runs fine on choke but dies when you turn of choke. Sounds like high speed lean out ? took out carb. cleaned...
  2. B

Vintage kart race

Anybody have any info. on the Medford Or vintage kart race, the week end of 9/28-9/29 ? I have 2 Dunecycle's I would like to display, and maybe get a little track time in as well. Also looking forward to meeting some O.M.B. members as well. Thanks for your help.
  3. B

Rusted Dunecycle axles

While restoring my Dunecycle, of course I want to service the dif. Those pesky rusted axles gave me a run for the money. I tried all normal methods to get them apart, with no sucess at all. Steve D. thought I could cut them apart where the axles meet, and press them out. While that would work...
  4. B

Dunecycle Rebuild

You have to get started, if you want to go ride. I picked this bike up for $20.00 last year. So here we go again. I will do a seperate post with picts of the progress to date. Wish me luck.
  5. B

Dunecycle motor mount issue

I am in the middle of restoring a 1975 Dunecycle with a model number stamped on the steering stem #570. I have the frame in a rolling set up presently. My motor mount plate is sitting @ 15 degrees out of level. I think this bike came stock with a mc 101 ? So with my clone sitting out of level (...