Search results

1. mac350

help with my custom mini chopper build

i am building a chopper from scratch. i am putting a 8hp briggs on it and i am removing the points and adding a charging system to it. it also is going to have an electric starter in it. my question to everyone is that i need to wire it up and i am not sure were to start. i am making it street...
  2. mac350

help with my 8hp briggs

i am building a mini chopper and i am using an 8hp briggs that i have. i want to run lights on the chopper and i am not sure how. if anyone has any ideas please let me know.
  3. mac350

Briggs & Stratton 9HP Vanguard

hey guys i have this 9 hp Briggs motor and i am thinking of making one of my bikes a mini drag bike. i am looking for racing parts for this type of motor. does anyone know were i can get parts i would be grateful. if anyone has any info or any ideas, it would be a great help.
  4. mac350

Torque specs

hey guys can any one tell me what the torque specs are on the head of a 5hp Briggs flat head.
  5. mac350

any ny events

hey guys are there any new york events going on or have gone on.
  6. mac350

just a few of my mini's

hey guys i just thought i would show a few of the mini's that i have. they are all still works in progress. let me know what you think.
  7. mac350

wont stay running

i have a 5 hp Tecumseh. it was running when i got it. it sat for a few years till i found a frame that i wanted to put it on. know that it is in a frame i cant get it to stay running. it will stat with the spray starter but just stall like it is not getting gas. i swapped out 3 carbs and still...
  8. mac350

6.5hp Tecumseh Engine

OK i have a 6.5 hp Tecumseh Engine. thee problem i am having is that it doesn't seem like the compression is to good. when i pull it is is quite easy. also when it does start it putt putts at full throttle. i am not sure if the motor is shot or it is a carb problem or what. any ideas!!
  9. mac350

??? how much for my bird???

i was thinking about selling my bird. i dont want to but i really need to down size. what do you guys think i can get for it or what is it worth.
  10. mac350

tri star wheels w/tires.

these are a set of tri-star wheels with tubes & tires. they are brand new never used $120 obo.
  11. mac350

flat head briggs

would the bolt pattern on a HP flat head Briggs be the same as a 5 hp. i have a mini with a HP Briggs. my question is what is the biggest motor i can put in the stock location.
  12. mac350

i am going crazy!!!!

i am getting so into my mini's that it is taking over my garage. i cant even walk in there. it is getting bad. lolololol
  13. mac350

arctic cat info

i just picked up an arctic cat that i want restore. the frame is in great shape but it has no motor or gas tank. other then that it is all there. do any of you guys know were i can get some info on the bike or werei could get some parts for it. i will post some pics of what i have later in the week.
  14. mac350

Arctic Cat gas tank

i am looking for a gas tank for an Arctic Cat project i want to start.
  15. mac350

Aussie tri-star wheels 6"

these are new 6" x 3" deep wheels. $60 + shipping. for pics just ask i will send them to you.
  16. mac350

motor question

is there a difference in lets say getting a motor off a snowblower or a motor off a wood chipper. does one have more power then outhers.
  17. mac350

not quite sure what i have?????

i got this frame a year ago and i haven't gotten around to working on it till know. i thought it was a bonanza but looking around more and more it may be a trail horse. i am sure that someone on here will know what it truly is.lol i have a 5hp on it from a wood shipper vac that a friend of mine...
  18. mac350

wanted 10,14,16 hp briggs

i am looking for a briggs for a chopper project that i am doing. i am looking for a running motor but just dont want to break the bank. let me know what you guys have.
  19. mac350

bushings for my bird.

i have a bird mini bike and i need bushings for the neck. i want to know if anyone knows what size they would be and were i could get them.:hack::grind::weld::scooter::thumbsup:
  20. mac350

no spark on my briggs HELP!!!

i just got a new mini last night and the guy i got it from said that it had no spark. i got it home and he was right. the first thing i did was pull it apart. i figured it was the magneto and that i would swap it out. further inspection of it i saw that it had a wire coming from the back of the...