Search results

1. A

where to get Mikuni VM11-22 jets

anybody know what type of shop would stock VM11-22 jets? I tried dirt bike shops but they're clueless unless i can tell them a make and model that matches something they stock. hopefully you guys can help me out, thanks.
  2. A

clone vs predator casting

Hey guys im about to start a new build project and was wondering if the casting quality was better on the predator than the 196 clone. Im having a hard time finding a actual gx200, so was thinking of picking up a predator if they are better than the last clones. This is going to be a big bore/...
  3. A

Clutch help

Hey guys I'm looking for a clutch for my cruiser. Its a clone with a 22mm mikuni, mild port, mamba cam, 26 lbs springs, SS Valves, flat top piston, .02 rod, ARC fly wheel, and gov removed (no clue how much power a combo like this will be putting out. I dont want to shell out top dollar for a...
  4. A

GX140 parts on Clone???

Hey guys I have a GX140 laying around and I was wondering if any of the parts on it would be good for my GX200 build. I figured if anything it would just be the head and/or the ignition. I've read that the head doesnt have enough material to open up the ports enough to flow well. What about the...
  5. A

3" clone info needed

Can one of the pros point me in the right direction on info for building a 3" block. I need to know what size to have my machine shop bore the block out to so that the sleeve will fit right. I have a work connection to a very good machine shop, but they dont do engines, so I need to provide them...
  6. A

craigslist find, help needed

hey guys I saw this on craigslist today, any ideas? mini bike
  7. A

1450 series engine

Has anybody played with the B&S 1450 series engines? I might be able to get my hands on one for free from work and I'd like to tinker with it
  8. A

Andrew's first build

hey guys I picked up this mini bike yesterday, no clue what it is. dropped it off and picked it up from the sandblaster today here's the GX140 it came with exhaust port of the clone I'm going to put on it I'm going to try to get it primered tonight
  9. A

first (maybe) mini bike

hey guys i might pick this thing up tomorrow in a trade. what is it?
  10. A

first mini bike help

Hey everybody I'm Andrew, I've been building a clone motor that I was planning on sticking in a kart but I have decided to stick it on a mini bike for drag racing instead. So...... What kind of mini bike should I be looking for, and where can I find one in socal for a good price?
  11. A

new guy looking for help

Hi guys, I'm Andrew. This is my first post, and let me say I'm really digging the site. So far I have a HF GX200 clone with A black mamba cam kit (cam and I believe 18lb springs??), an ARC +.01 rod, a flat top piston, SS Valves, and a mild port on the head. I'm looking for some help on what...