Search results

1. S

Throttle hook up.

Question : Honda clone that has had the governor removed. Now how do i hook up the throttle cable or do i need to buy something ? Pictures are a bonus if anyone has some . Thanks Jim
  2. S

Tote Gote motor question .

:shrug:I have a 670 and 680 Tote gote ! The 670 has a Honda clone and it runs very well. Now on to the 680 , i was going to do another clone but it will not fit. Thank You to the person that pointed that out in another posting. Now what model # 6hp Briggs with a 1" shaft fits in this...
  3. S

Tote Gote Question ?

I have a 680 Tote Gote that i'm in the process of getting up and running. Now the worm gear shaft drive ! There is a long spring in it that is not shown in any exploded view i can find. How on earth do i get this beast back together or compressed so that the roll pin can be installed...
  4. S

1962 Tote Gote Question.

I have a 1962 Tote Gote 670 Nova with the climb away cvt clutch. Problem ware do i get a new drive belt ? The orignal says : Dayco / Bonham 4- 7079 3H Best i can measure it is 23"x.750 wide. There is a Tote Gote parts website that sells them for $44.00 but there the wrong size. I...