Search results

1. N

Baja mb 200

Hi everyone,i puchaed a Baja mb 200 for my son this past xmas .Up until this past weekend it has performed perfectly .The problem seemed to start after my son went through a lot of water.At first it didn't sound right and next day it wouldn't start:shrug:,can someone chime in and tell me what...
  2. N

Adding rear rack to baja mb 200

Hey guys, anybody ever add a rear rack to there mini baja ? I would like to be able to carry a gas can and some gear.Or if someone has idea for adding tow hook to tow small cart.Some ideas or photos of your ideas would be great thanks JAY.
  3. N

Tav from bmi

Hey guys, i have done a ton of reading on here and most peole seem to say comet tav is best.Ichecked my local princess auto and they have one comet tav left for $269.00 CAD.my question is it worth it to buy this one over the one atbmi for $149CAD. ,also i have read you can gat a different...
  4. N

Torque converter question

Hey guys just ordered second baja mb 200 today .One for my son and one for me:thumbsup:.I want to no if this torque converter at bmi karts is the right one to order for these bikes also whichair intake and exhaust fit these frames best.I would prefer if pipe is not to close to leg.Also could...
  5. N

Modifying baja mb 200

Hey guys, ive been doing a fair bit of reading on modifying honda clones .Is this the same as a stock baja motor.I want to add a flywheel, billet rod header,and a carb upgrade .Can someone tell me if you can do this to a stock baja motor,and if so is there mush of a power inprovement.Also what...
  6. N

Baja mb 200

Hi guys, I just picked up a baja mb 200 for my son for christmas.:smile:The thing was so cool,. i am going to order another for myself to tag along with him .I have been reading a lot of info and came across a site that sold parts for these and had a how to do it section.The problem is i can't...
  7. N

Baja mb 200

HI,im new to forum, just wondering where i can buy aluminum flywheel and billet rod.I have been reading a lot of info but can't seem to find it any hep would be appreciated thanx
  8. N

Hi, new to the forum just ordered a baja mb 200 for $ 449.00.this seem like a really informative site.I am thinking of ordering one for myself so i can ride with my son.you guys will be hearing from me soon .:thumbsup: