Modifying baja mb 200

newf

Hey guys, ive been doing a fair bit of reading on modifying honda clones .Is this the same as a stock baja motor.I want to add a flywheel, billet rod header,and a carb upgrade .Can someone tell me if you can do this to a stock baja motor,and if so is there mush of a power inprovement.Also what would be best carb set up .

buckeye

Newf, no being a ass at all but, that has been covered ten million times. There are several threads on the forum that covers everything you are asking.
Do a search and get ready to spend some cash. All or most all parts are availiable from the best mini bike parts supplier in the worl.
Any and all tech advise is right on this site.
I am doing pretty much all you are asking about.
I put a ARC blueprinted carb on mine. Ordering a highflow air filter n adapter. Trying to decide on a header. Then,I will get a torque converter.
See how she goes like that for a bit. If I am not happy,I'll send my motor to Toleo and let a real engine builder build it for me.

Search for clone builds, search for mb165 builds. You will find enough to keep ya busy!

How's that??:laugh:

george3

Hey guys, ive been doing a fair bit of reading on modifying honda clones .Is this the same as a stock baja motor.I want to add a flywheel, billet rod header,and a carb upgrade .Can someone tell me if you can do this to a stock baja motor,and if so is there mush of a power inprovement.Also what would be best carb set up .
Hit the search button at the top of the home page Type in what you want to know.