Search results

1. Spoildface

New Predator 212 Very hard pull

Hey guys bought a fresh predator motor and first thing I pulled the govenor and guts out, put an ARC Flywheel on, Higher tension Valve springs, and an air filter and jet kit. But I did not touch anything else. Now I went to break it in the other night and oiled it, and as soon as it hits...
  2. Spoildface

Automotive Tach on 1cyl

Hey guys wanted to know if snyone had any experience putting a tach meant for a 4 cyl on a small engine. I've tried tiny tachs but they lag and the no backlight makes it hard to ride at night. I was thinking of finding what rpm on the tack equates to its 1 cyl rpm, and putting a new guage face...
  3. Spoildface

Torque converter erratic.

Hey everyone I recently bought a knockoff comet TAV. After riding it the first time I noticed the driver clutch is very loose. It moves in and out relitive to the crankcase. When I installed it it never slid. What happened? Its not spinning free or anything but i belive the sliding is causing...
  4. Spoildface

Max RPM Recall?

Ok so I am building a HF predator 212cc motor with no govenor, and mostly billet parts. I broke the first cast connecting rod due to over revving. I saw online a Digital hour meter/tach with a "Max RPM Recall"... What is that? Is it a rev limiter killswitch? Or does it tell me im over and is it...
  5. Spoildface

Predator 212cc to generate electricity.

Ok everyone I am making another custom minibike. Welding a frame, fabricating parts, you know. Anyways I am planning on putting on lights and a horn, and want to get it registered. However, I can't just keep changing out batterys and I want to be able to drive without fear of dying. So my...