New Predator 212 Very hard pull

Hey guys bought a fresh predator motor and first thing I pulled the govenor and guts out, put an ARC Flywheel on, Higher tension Valve springs, and an air filter and jet kit. But I did not touch anything else. Now I went to break it in the other night and oiled it, and as soon as it hits compression it just gets EXTREMELY hard to pull, so I can't really get it up to speed. I tried using an impact on the flywheel and that won't budge it. Cam is in right I know, I have heard things about the compression relief valve (maybe that idk) . I took the plug out and I can spin it by hand very easily like a bearing. The valves are adjusted right too. Any ideas. Its like the compression is too high. All I managed was a pop once, but even with starter fluid it doesnt fire.

Is it a hemi head predator ( 60363 ) What kind of springs 18 lb, 26 lb 37 lb ? Exhaust valve (compression release) go a little past TDC and adjust it to .000 or .003.

I thought I tried tightening lash but no effect, Will try again. And it is the old style predator- NON hemi. Valve springs are 26lbs If I remember right. That's gotta be what it is cuz those are the only things I took off.

That is the right way but if you are slightly before tdc then you will be on the compression release and the adjustment will be too loose. Good idea to go a little past tdc and check your exhaust lash make sure it is still .003