Search results

1. R

Drive setup

ok this might be a stupid question but....... i dunno whats a good easy way to connect a sprocket to the rear wheel...:doah: can sumone plz show me some of there setups and how they do it?? also im gona be making a mini with a live axle using some pillow bearings and i need help doing...
  2. R

Rotax parts??

alright so my dad had a bombardier 250 in our shed that i was really excited to take off and put on a mini or a go kart :thefinger: but when i finally got to it i realized that sum nice mice and made a nest in the motor and it was all siezed and rusted up. but i was determined to get it loose...
  3. R

Ahhhh!! Honda 5.5

ok so i had 6.5 honda clone and i bypassed the governor and blew it up. so the next engine in my line up is an ungoverned honda 5.5 but im scared to put it on cuz im afraid that i will blow it up? so i ask..... do hondas come with stronger parts than clones, stiffer springs etc..? is there...
  4. R

Honda clone Help

ok so i had a honda clone and i bypassed the governer with my hand was having a blast ripping it up and down my street untill it blew up!!! :sadcrying4: so im thinking about buying another 6.5 clone and i was wondering if there was an rpm limit i can run it without having to mod it? ino...
  5. R

5hp B&S i/c??????

hi im new here, i want to build a bike and i have a 5hp i/c briggs motor. i want to upgrade it a little by adding a better carb and straight exhaust. i live in canada and want to know where i could look to get some better parts.i am not looking for anything to expensive just want to make...