Search results

1. Hockeydoood

Looking to buy a Rupp Ruppster, Go Joe, Monza SS, and or a Muskin Dune Cat

Looking to buy a Rupp Ruppster, Go Joe, Monza SS, and or a Muskin Dune Cat. Please post what you have available with photos and location. Thank you.
  2. Hockeydoood

Ruppster and muskin dune cat

Looking for copies or pictures of both the Ruppster manual and musk in dune cat for restoration purposes. If anyone has them message here or pm. Thanks
  3. Hockeydoood

Bringing back the Rupp Ruppster

Hi guys I recently got into vintage go karts. I first got hooked when, I bought on a whim, a Ruppster from someone in riverside. I liked the way it looked but it needed a lot to be restored. So I have slowly (I mean slowly) started restoring it. Then I ended up finding another one that I bought...
  4. Hockeydoood

Need 13hp engine or bigger

Hello I'm looking for a running 13 hp engine or something bigger for my Ruppster. I am replacing my non running jlo rockwell 230 engine until I get it working. The new engine must have a 1 inch shaft with key fit to fit my commit duster clutch. I'm located in Southern California Orange County...
  5. Hockeydoood

Newbie traveling to colorado and back from california

Hey guys Im new into vintage karts currently with my hands on two ruppsters (one far from restored and one almost restored). Im planning on visiting my mother for mothers day but Im thinking of driving my truck from orange county to trinidad colorado ( Lower colorado area straight up from...