Newbie traveling to colorado and back from california

Hey guys Im new into vintage karts currently with my hands on two ruppsters (one far from restored and one almost restored). Im planning on visiting my mother for mothers day but Im thinking of driving my truck from orange county to trinidad colorado ( Lower colorado area straight up from raton). If someone needs something moved or is trying to get rid of some vintage stuff hit me up on here. Maybe we can work a cash deal out or work done. Let me know what your looking to sell or get moved or whatever. I just wanna spread the welcome out some to the community and get more involved. Ill try and check this again tonight but if not tomorrow for sure so just send me your info if something comes up. Thanks

james c

Hey guys Im new into vintage karts currently with my hands on two ruppsters (one far from restored and one almost restored). Im planning on visiting my mother for mothers day but Im thinking of driving my truck from orange county to trinidad colorado ( Lower colorado area straight up from raton). If someone needs something moved or is trying to get rid of some vintage stuff hit me up on here. Maybe we can work a cash deal out or work done. Let me know what your looking to sell or get moved or whatever. I just wanna spread the welcome out some to the community and get more involved. Ill try and check this again tonight but if not tomorrow for sure so just send me your info if something comes up. Thanks

hey patrick?, i hear you bought an engine for the ruppster?

get it going and bring it and the dunecat up and we can hit some riding spots!

buckeye

Yeah, Roll Tide to nauseam. Buck Fama.
I am a Buckeye fan and daughter is a Auburn grad.:shrug:

Not much happening down here mini bike wise. Sure is out your way though.

hey patrick?, i hear you bought an engine for the ruppster?

get it going and bring it and the dunecat up and we can hit some riding spots!
Trying to work on it but my job and shit keeps me busy. Haha also I need a converter plate for the engine to fit then gotta mess with the belts and what not. But hopefully ill be riding them soon. :scooter: