Search results

1. C

Chain won't stay on

Okay the chain is not on anymore. It seem to come off when the clutch locks up and starts to pull hard. If I drive it real easy it will stay on. My next try is to replace the chain im sure finding a rear sprocket of this old bike will be a task. Trying to sell it but can't until I get all the...
  2. C

I found a taco 22 today!

Looking at the rear sprocket does it have a chain guide around the outside of it. I was thinking I need something like that to keep my chain on. If so any Idea where I can get one
  3. C

What is it

I dont remember my mini bike wondering all over the road like this one does. It's a hand full to ride at full speed. Tried tighting the triple trees. Maybe its those go cart tires. Flat on top like car tires.
  4. C

What is it

Finished.
  5. C

Chain won't stay on

I centered it and tighten the bolts but it would still move so I drilled a 1/4" hold across from each other and install two Dow pins. Seems to be holding so far. It's not perfect but the chain is still on.
  6. C

Chain won't stay on

I found the rear sprocket was not centered on the wheel. In the process of centering the sprocket and plan on installing a few Dow pins in the sprocket to hold it in place. Sounds good in my head anyway.
  7. C

Chain won't stay on

I'm have problems keeping the chain on my old mini Bike. Replaced the wheel bearings and it looks like it is in line with the clutch. The rear sprocket my have a little wave in it. When I spin the rear wheel with out the chain it is smooth but with the chain it has a little tight spot. Maybe new...
  8. C

What is it

Found this picture of a Alexander Reynolds mini bike. This is what I have. Can't find any info on it.
  9. C

What is it

Will do Robert, I had heard that SBB was closeing but thought they were talking about the old one. Not a big fan of SBB but the wife likes to go. My favorite band Black Glass is playing at a new location down your way called Acme Bar. Dont know where they are located but we will be there. They...
  10. C

What is it

Im in Irmo about 10 miles from Columbia. We will be in Myrtle beach next week for bike week. Party time
  11. cid_IMG_7190

cid_IMG_7190

1/8 mile pass. 5.90 I like 1/4 mile better
  12. cid_IMG_0745

cid_IMG_0745

2009 Harley Street Glide
  13. cid_IMG_0766

cid_IMG_0766

2008 hayabusa. Adams arm, 6" over tail section, air shifter. Hang on tight
  14. cid_IMG_0033

cid_IMG_0033

2009 Honda metro.
  15. 3K73Fa3Ld5Gb5K95Hbd4ce7a3763c212a1583

3K73Fa3Ld5Gb5K95Hbd4ce7a3763c212a1583

My barn find
  16. C

What is it

The number on the engine is 41550.. Dont know if this is 1964 or1974. Here are a few pictures of the progress. I have a new motor but I also have the orginal motor. It needs work so Im installing the new motor just for fun.
  17. C

What is it

Thanks it does have the original engine. I'll check it tomorrow
  18. C

What is it

Thanks guys. Any idea of the year. It had a 3.5 hp engine and a rear brake system that pushes a plate on the rear tire. Very old. In the process of painting. New engine and clutch and tires
  19. C

What is it

Hey guy's, My first time here. I purchased a old mini bike and im in the process of restoring it. Can anyone tell me the year and make of this little bike. I think it's a old Cat but not sure. Thanks